When Demo PS2

Heeeellllllllllppppp

Hello pes gamers. I couldn't post a new thread on here so I had to resort to posting my questions here.
Firstly, I have played Pro Evo alot and have played from PES 1.
I am currently waiting for PES 2010 on my PS3 so instead of buying Fifa 10 I decided to buy PES 5 again but encounted some problems. My original PES 5 just wouldn't load up at all so I bought one from play.com.
This loaded up but had painfully long loading times and the match just went dark when the ball went out of play. I would like to ask people what is wrong? I haven't played on my PS2 slim for ages but was perfectly ok from what I remember.Any help or suggestions would be very helpful.
Also bring on PES 2010 I think it will be awesome many thankyou's

Last edited:
Hey there, a question or 2

Hi there again just a question? Yes, so what is the best Pes for the PS2.
I am a believer that with the right Option File Pes can be much more fun but which can be called the best Pes when updated?
Sorry to say that I have only ever tried Patching Fifa games as far back as 98 when Zidane and co where on the scene but I ain't that good with the ISS and Pes games available right now. I might have ago at patching PES 2010 but that will probabley be flawless so I want to get a bit of action out of my PS2 still. Any thoughts and suggestions will be gratefully recieved thankyou to all of you bye.:APPLAUD:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom