1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What's wrong with this replay?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by cregser, 3 October 2005.

1. cregser

cregser La Liga

8 March 2004
    Dublin
    Clicky

I was playing the Pes5 demo and the ref started giving these very strange offside decisions. Low and behold, I discovered Petr Cech has just gone and evapourated into thin air. I wonder has anyone else had this problem? I hope it doesn't crop up in pes5 proper.

While I'm at it. Here's another problem I'm having with the demo. In the video, Roberto Carlos crosses it in from a corner and it comes back out to him. So I hit circle twice and he just wacks it into row Z. This has happened a few times. I wonder has anyone else had this problem?

2. Pere Ubu

Pere Ubu Championship

29 October 2002
    The thing with Carlos is because you didn't aim the cross, or didn't do it properly. This happens sometimes still to me - you have to aim every cross perfectly now, and if you don't, the player will just boot it forwards.

For the first clip, I was thinking "oh, he's left his finger on triangle and accidentally run the goalie out to the halfway line" - but no, that flip through the players at the end of the replay proves it. I wouldn't worry though, it doesn't happen in WE9, and it's unlikely that there will be any new big bugs in PES5, even the PC version, that weren't in WE9 - certainly not *that* big.

There are always bugs in the demo - doesn't it hang when someone gets injured, as well? That won't happen in the finished game either.

3. cregser

cregser La Liga

8 March 2004
    Dublin
    Cheers for that. I'm obviously stuck in my automatic crossing ways. I would use L1+O but that usually results in switching players.

Going by you're avatar you're no stranger to PES glitches. The keeper disappearing was actually the comp AI's keeper. Just vanished. I was wondering what the f*ck was wrong with the offside rule before I realised what happened. Doesn't seem to be a common complaint anyway.