what wire ....

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by geetizzle, 21 October 2005.

  1. geetizzle

    geetizzle Non-League

    22 August 2005
    do i need 2 plug my ps2 in to my router ??
  2. trojanfoe

    trojanfoe Gooner

    11 June 2002
    Waterlooville, Hampshire, UK
    Yes you will - you will therefore need an Ethernet card (old PS2) or one of the new slimline PS2s (with built-in Ethernet card). Your router (I assume you are talking about a broadband router?) needs to have DHCP enabled ideally to simplify IP address allocation, gateway address, and DNS address etc. Otherwise you need something on your local LAN that does this.

    Good luck!
  3. MonkeyJug

    MonkeyJug Guest

    you need a normal 'pass-thru' ethernet cable. NOT a cross-over cable...
  4. mattster12

    mattster12 All-round Bastard

    11 April 2005
    yep just a straight un will do if u have a router ;)

Share This Page

Welcome to Evo-Web! As a guest you can browse some of our forums. If you want to join in the discussions and get full access please sign up here.