what to do

zwijnaarde

Non-League
27 July 2005
I can only play on low settings,what can I do
have a infineon 64d32300gu6b ram PC2700
DDR SDRAM
64MB,Radeon 9000 series

Its not a bad idea to buy a new PC honestly. I just bought a new PC 2 weeks ago with Intel core 2 Quad processor, 3 GB RAM, 320GB Hard drive. Updated with an Nvidia Geforce 8600GT. And all I have to say is BRILLIANT!
Having spent 2 years with pentium 4 and an integrated graphics, which was the ati xpresss 200 this is a real boost!!!

I can play PES 2008 without installing kitserver on HIGH QUALITY 1280x1024 RESOLUTION.
Last year some of you guys told me to upgrade to athlon from pentium 4 guess what, it would've been catestrophic. Quad core is the one to get if not extreme processor. But Quad core is the best and most affordable one for your budget. Ofcourse Extreme is the best at the moment but more money.
And I can play games like Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare on 1440x900 max RESOLUTION all maxed out details with no lag and very FAST!

What are you waiting for?!
Buy a NEW PC with VISTA home premium/ultimate you will get a glass shine toolbar all transparent. I am so happy with the performance I will never be playing on 640x480 resolution ever again!:DANCE:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom