1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What these Ingame Signs denote ?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by Arunav, 31 May 2007.

1. Arunav

Arunav ●•Lινєяρσσℓ Fαη•●

16 December 2006
    28.63N 77.24E
    Liverpool F.C
    I pressed R2 and :triangle: :circle: and this appeared on the bottom, what does it denote and how does it affect gameplay ?

Check Image Below (Wait till it Loads):
    [​IMG]

2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    The bar that's lit up yellow in the middle is your defense/attack bar. By pressing L2 + R2, you make your team play more defensively-minded. By pressing L2 + R1, you make your team play more attacking-minded. Alternatively, you can set your team to switch this automatically, which is the default setting.

The :triangle: and :circle: icons in that screenshot are your selected "strategies". If you look on your tactics screen (before or when pausing a match), you can set strategies to the :triangle: :circle: :x: :square: buttons (such as left wing attack, right wing attack, counter attack, extra man forward, even change formation). To activate them during a match, you simply hold down L2 and press which button's strategy you want to activate. The icon will then display on the screen.

Last edited: 31 May 2007
  3. Arunav

Arunav ●•Lινєяρσσℓ Fαη•●

16 December 2006
    28.63N 77.24E
    Liverpool F.C
    amazing stuff man, thanks a lot. I read about strategies while selecting the players and etc, but never knew how to use them. I feel proud again to be playing this game instead of FIFA :)