1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What new stadium you want in the next WE/PES ?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by ThomasGOAL, 17 October 2006.

1. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
  2. Kaiser

Kaiser PES Enthusiast

3 July 2003
    Borusse
    Tynecastle home of Hearts fc

3. bepperex

bepperex Conference

31 March 2005
    El Estadio Azteca people!!! Home of great football tradition!!! Where Maradona scored with "La Mano de Dios" and dribbled around 5 Brit players to score a beautiful goal. Also, O Rey played a wonderful final game against Italy in WC 1970. One of the world's largest stadiums in terms of capacity... Fifa thinks it deserves to be in the game... why doesn't Konami people think da same?

4. SPMC

SPMC MY last WE07JLCC banners:

22 February 2004
    califas norte
    if not real stadiums, konami should incorporate at least 6 generic stadiums. color of the seats, etc., dependent on the team(s) assigned.

5. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    I'm not ok with that, i prefer see little stadiums but real one !
    for exemple who play in the little stadium for online in offline ? :roll:

6. burti35

burti35 Football lover

6 June 2006
    Turkey
    Fenerbahce
    exactly little capacity stadiums 1-2 pieces as English 1st league 3000-5000 seated or Dutch 2nd league stadiums.