What level will you play the game when you get it?

I actually don't think they'll have 6* in the game.

I'll start off playing at the second highest leve, then progress onto the highest, like always.

1 star lol , i wanna explore the game then il go straight to 5 or what ever is the highest

will be playing on the hardest setting as with previous versions.

hopefully it wiil be a challenge.

I usually play a 2-star ML, to get to grips with the new engine and moves. Also to establish what moves work from the prev. version vs. current. The progress up one star for each subsequent season.

I find 2* is too easy, but good for trying out new things. 3* is quite balanced. 4* is just nice difficulty to enjoy the game.

I really dont want to play 5* game and end up having to play ping-pong soccer just to keep possesion of the ball. That's not 'enjoyment' in my books. I prefer a slow build up game, with lots of possesion and calculated passing.

But anyway to each, his own; play the game as you enjoy it.

Cheers

I play with 6 stars but I always change the team´s default tactic in edit mode, as the default tactics are crap.

So it makes the game harder because you play against solid defenses and good wing attacks.

I play my mates only who are better than 6*

Thinking one day I should enter the PES tournies for cash that occur,but think I may be the only old git with a profession as a job. The embarrassment will cause me to loose and the further embarrassment of an early exit will cause a heart attack and premature death....
My family and folks will find out and arrest on the spot causing a chain reaction wiping out all the 'Boyo' clan.

I have bene playing on level 5 and find it hard to create many chances. Now you have the game and it is proberbly harder than you thought it was what level are you playing it at?

i bet £50 he could not beat the master league div 2 on 6* with out saving more than twice.

Mauras said:
The future? Imagine this:
The AI registring playing styles of human players (just like in chess simulations) so you can save playing profiles of your usual friends and oponents and play against that profile, with the AI playing the usual way your friends play.

Wouldn't that be a treat? :)
so that means that i could play against myself? :)
its sound scarry, mate :D

i started with 5 stars, too hard ---> 4 stars, still abit too hard---> 3 stars, just nice--->4 stars, tats what im playing now... beginning to grasp the way to play... but i keep losing in the overall possesion and, still finding ways to score... one of my fav is r2 shot

Back
Top Bottom