What is your worst football league in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see the point of this thread, apart from the obvious.

I'm not sure if Plan M is a new name for Ninjabreakz, that would explain the thread, why I don't know.

Can't comment on the worst league, over-rated league that might be a different story.

FD

Stop tarnishing me with that same old brush - there is nothing wrong with this thread, there are some very interesting responses. I stated in my first post that no-one should get personal or abusive, it's a healthy debate. Get off my case mate.

yep ligue 1 bore me too but in fact its boring cause the defense is outstanding and the strikers dont finish well in this league but its still a good league, I was wondering tough how the champion and uefa standing system work? cause ligue 1 is a league with 20 team and only 3 champion league spot? while the bundesliga is a 18 team league with 3 spot also...im just wondeing=p

Stop tarnishing me with that same old brush - there is nothing wrong with this thread, there are some very interesting responses. I stated in my first post that no-one should get personal or abusive, it's a healthy debate. Get off my case mate.

your tyring to wind people up non stop, its ridiculous. saying league 1 is boring is showing that you havent a clue about football...

Plan M, unlike quite a lot of people i like you, i have been pleading for you in the past when you were banned.
But FD, one of the nicest guys in the world and as a Celtic fan, has a point. The way you talk about Celtic can be seen as very offending for a fan or even for a neutral like me (who loves Celtic...if there is one club i would like to watch at their home ground, it's Celtic).

Gomito - I know more about football than you realise. Loads of people have said their worst league is League Un, not me! You speak loads of rubbish about the MLS constantly (I remember you saying there was more talent in there than the Dutch league once!) but I never give you any sh*t. You seem obsessed by me mate (why do you keep sending me drunk messages on Xbox Live?) Get off my case man.

Gerd - What about FD's regular slating of England and English football? Pot calling the kettle black mate. I don't like Celtic, never have and am entitled to that. People slate Inter, Besiktas, Liverpool, Man United etc on a regular basis but talking about Celtic in a negative manner is NOT allowed? Why? It's like some of you try to make me a scapegoat for stuff - I am just here for the same reasons as you, honest football talk and banter.

Moderators - It seems that this thread may be causing offence to some people here so please delete it. I'm not here for "flame wars" and I'm not here to cause offence. :)

Last edited:
No I think this thread is good and should stand. We all have our own opinions and we should NOT be flamed for saying we dont like a particular league and why.... if someone told me they hated the FA Premier League because its shite I wouldnt have a go at them. I dont like La Liga due to diving and fake injuries... does that mean I know nothing about football? Nope! I watch a lot of football from around the world so I too know more than just a thing or 2. I eat, sleep and drink football :)

So what if Plan M does equal to Ninjabreakz? that was then and this is now! I really think you should forget about what may have happened before and give the lad a break!. I speak to Plan M on MSN outside of these forums and he is a decent guy (the type you would probably meet in a local pub).

Gomito - I know more about football than you realise. Loads of people have said their worst league is League Un, not me! You speak loads of rubbish about the MLS constantly (I remember you saying there was more talent in there than the Dutch league once!) but I never give you any sh*t. You seem obsessed by me mate (why do you keep sending me drunk messages on Xbox Live?) Get off my case man.

Gerd - What about FD's regular slating of England and English football? Pot calling the kettle black mate. I don't like Celtic, never have and am entitled to that. People slate Inter, Besiktas, Liverpool, Man United etc on a regular basis but talking about Celtic in a negative manner is NOT allowed? Why? It's like some of you try to make me a scapegoat for stuff - I am just here for the same reasons as you, honest football talk and banter.

Moderators - It seems that this thread may be causing offence to some people here so please delete it. I'm not here for "flame wars" and I'm not here to cause offence. :)
never said about MLS, you made that up. I said we have higher avg attendances. this thread pointless anyways as its all based on opinoin and really no way to concretely say which is worst because you dont define worst... from knowing how many times you have been bannend and from the majority of your posts, this is just a sad attempt to get people wound up

Take this comment for example - Don is well and truly entitled to his opinion and to a degree I know what he means. Do you see me getting all pissy about it? No.

don truly believes that, i respect his posts, as he isnt trying to start sh*t, and if you knew your football perhaps you would know why an italian fan has that opinion...

Last edited:
never said about MLS, you made that up. I said we have higher avg attendances. this thread pointless anyways as its all based on opinoin and really no way to concretely say which is worst because you dont define worst... from knowing how many times you have been bannend and from the majority of your posts, this is just a sad attempt to get people wound up

Again, you are obsessed with me because I was banned. Loads of members have been banned and then reinstated on here, get over it. I've noticed before that you try to get people banned because you don't like what they say - grow up. I have followed football since I was 8 - I am 28 now. You don't know me so back off.

Also, because this thread is opinion-based it isn't relevant to this forum? This is the "Football Discussion" section right? We are discussing football (soccer) right?

Not a bad topic of conversation but as a thread on a forum it's always going to cause trouble (or at least, I would be very surprised if it didn't). If someone said they hated the Premier League, you'll get tons of ten-year-olds coming out and saying "cock, ur league is gay!!!". So I'm going to close it before things get any worse.

Spread the love, not the hate. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom