What is the worst forum you have been a member of?

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
I joined PES Fan when I was banned from here to get my footy-gaming fix and just couldn't handle it. Almost every member "tipes lke dis lol1111!!" It was hard work trying to get an intelligent debate at that place.

Have you guys experienced anything similiar?

After I got a Wii I joined a Wii forum (as you do...). It was terrible. They all acted like the hippy teacher out of Beavis and Butthead. It was more like a commune than a forum.

walter_sobchak_199.jpg

I joined PES Fan when I was banned from here to get my footy-gaming fix and just couldn't handle it. Almost every member "tipes lke dis lol1111!!" It was hard work trying to get an intelligent debate at that place.

Have you guys experienced anything similiar?

Why were you banned & allowed to return?

maybe soccergaming? lots of talented guys but so many idiots aswell...anyb ody else got expierence with it?

My very first forum was Soccer Gaming. 99% are there to download people's work and throw abuse at them if it's not perfection. And they get away with it. They were a bunch of twats then and they're a bunch of twats now, as far as I'm concerned.

Interesting fact for you, the guy who ran Soccer Gaming was FIFA producer a few years ago. All the ideas he must have read and do you know what his priorities were for his FIFA game? Moving hair and rotating adboards. True story.

Oh yeah Mad Max, I was wondering what he was doing these days, he's did alright for himself. SG has gone well shit its full of nonsense and nobody knows who runs it any more. I may as well buy it and shut it down! :lol:

Go for it, it's about time it's put to sleep like a smelly old dog nobody gives a flying fuck about.

My very first forum was Soccer Gaming. 99% are there to download people's work and throw abuse at them if it's not perfection. And they get away with it. They were a bunch of twats then and they're a bunch of twats now, as far as I'm concerned.

Interesting fact for you, the guy who ran Soccer Gaming was FIFA producer a few years ago. All the ideas he must have read and do you know what his priorities were for his FIFA game? Moving hair and rotating adboards. True story.
Soccer gaming is shite... just like the FIFA's at the time were.

Back
Top Bottom