1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What is the UPNP setting for pes6?

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by sonicspinner, 7 November 2006.

1. sonicspinner

sonicspinner Conference

6 August 2003
    Denmark
    hey guys, just want to ask what i sthe UPNP in settings for anyway?
    but for me when i disable it i have less latency and lag.

i have global ip and no routing, i can host without problem etc.
    but does it make it difference?

i just learned from pes5, back then when i turned it off i had better online play..
    so i did it again in pes6.

but anyone know what it is exactly?`

Sonic

2. drunkenmonkey

drunkenmonkey Catfish

6 December 2004
    Blackpool F.C
    Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) is a standard that uses Internet and Web protocols to enable devices such as PCs, peripherals, intelligent appliances, and wireless devices to be plugged into a network and automatically know about each other

3. Dreadeye

Dreadeye Non-League

2 September 2006
    Where do you turn it off from?

I would like to try this

4. sonicspinner

sonicspinner Conference

6 August 2003
    Denmark
    c:/program files/konami/pes6/settings.exe

5. sonicspinner

sonicspinner Conference

6 August 2003
    Denmark
    but what use is the UPNP setting in pes6??
    why is it there?

Sonic

6. Deselator7x

Deselator7x Non-League

9 November 2006
    UPNP is windows edition service u can turn it on form ADD\REMOVE program (windows component)
    this was one thing
    2 u need to have a router that provide such sevice sisco routers *( it cost very much) bottom of line u need to be part of a very bif local network with sisco router and contact ur lan admin