1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What is the current balance of your bank account?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by El Diego, 24 April 2007.

1. El Diego

El Diego Guest

To the nearest £/$/Euro?

The richest Evo-Webber gets a hug from yours truly. :)

2. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

I will not divulge as I don't want to be set upon by the forum's resident shit stabber.

3. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Mine is currently £129.52C with all my bills paid, shopping bought etc. Getting paid on Monday too. Woooop.

4. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    Lol- this thread is tempting me to lie through my teeth....but I won't. Let's just say I'm in the black.

5. :: JJ ::

My bank balance isn't as great as it was, due to splashing out on a car, a lot of home entertainment stuff, getting ripped off by Sky, etc. Still more than El Wankio will ever have in the bank. And unlike many who have left uni recently there is not one single pound of debt.

6. El Diego

El Diego Guest

Haha my woman is worth more than you and 30 of your council houses and my dad will leave me his fortune & Mercedes SLK when he goes I am sure!

When I am a fully qualified systems engineer I am gonna be on a starting salary of £65,000 with bonuses thrown in.

(and I am 28 with NO debts. Life is sweet darling!)

7. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Hahahaha... how old are you 28 or 12?

My dad's bigger than your dad!!

8. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    My cock's bigger than your cock - oh wait, we've already had that thread.

9. :: JJ ::

Lets just say I am proud of my working-class background and council estate roots. I find that achievements are so much greater in life when you've started off with fuck all and worked your way up, rather than have daddy hold your hand throughout with hand-me-downs.

You don't know you're fucking born...

10. El Diego

El Diego Guest

I am WORKING CLASS always have been. All my family have worked hard for what they have achieved - I don't sit around moaning about life, I go out and grab every chance I get. :)

11. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    Quite clearly you do.

12. El Diego

El Diego Guest

I don't moan! I try to pump some life and personality into this place brother.

13. proxi

proxi Champions League

9 February 2003
    Sheffield
    Tottenham Hotspur
    £10.45p for me, what a shitter!

14. djdoc

djdoc Guest

About a Grand after buying some wireless kit yesterday in readiness for when I get ADSL, however the mortgage payment and Sky HD need to come out yet... I wont be left with much.. :(

Dj

15. El Diego

El Diego Guest

DJ what sort of mortgage you got? Always good to get on the property ladder mate, nice one :)

16. rockykabir

rockykabir hello

30 March 2003
    London -> New York -> San Francisco
    Liverpool FC
    Don't have a bank account...don't believe in em. It's always cash in hand all the way for me...aiight guvnor?

17. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd
    LOL! Are you joking rk?

I've got £7.xx, I forgot how much exactly. Buying revision books for A-levels has made me $kint!

18. PetrovLFC

PetrovLFC Raul!

13 March 2005
    NW London
    Liverpool
    you have to stop taking that word so literally ;)

The Middle and Upper Classes still work...they don't just sit on their arses.

My bank balance is currently far healthier than yours :D

......but I don't have to pay for a mortgage, car insurance, fuel, shopping, internet etc

Last edited: 24 April 2007