1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

what is the best leauge in europe

Discussion in 'Football' started by wee_rab, 30 January 2005.

1. wee_rab

wee_rab Guest

As we all have our own idear who we think has the best leauge but would like to know what u think my self i think its gose a little like this spanish,itlain,portugal,french,english,german,scottish. last as it is not a good leauge in saying that if we had the money most of the leauges have then who knows anyway let me know what u think

2. Milanista

Milanista Mangiamoli! Staff

19 December 2002
    London & Milan
    AC Milan
    oh no not another one of these, im pretty sure the last one ended as a flame wars.

3. cfdh_edmundo

cfdh_edmundo Maverick

30 December 2002
    humm I'd say its either Serie B, Eircom League or English League One.

4. crayon

crayon Yamato Gaijin

23 October 2004
    Hokkaido Japan
    Liverpool FC
    They are all good in different ways :mrgreen: ..although I guess the difference is the quality of player in some leagues is better than others. Let's face it, as long as we see goals, we don't care. :applause: :applause:

5. fd1972uk

fd1972uk ---------------------

9 January 2002
    Glasgow
    Celtic

Can't disagree with that, quality leagues!

FD