[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

360 - Call of Duty MW2 Resurgence pack, Alan Wake
XBOX -Star Wars Knights of the old republic
PS3 - Medal of Honor Beta
PS2 - None
PC - PES 10
PSP - None

Resident Evil on the 360. I don't have any other games at the moment but will buy some after my holiday next week.

The Saboteur, both on the 360 and PS3, further on the PS3 atm, not a bad game. Comparison wise it is a little brighter and sharper on the 360. Kinda reminds me of Crackdown, seeing you climb so much. Enjoying it so far.

Hahaha I got that for my other half, I couldn't work out what was going on at times...:EMB:

Prefered Indie'... :P

That's what I thought to myself... Ended up playing multiplayer and it's quite fun. She did her part to explain everything, because I was simply clueless.

360 - Call of Duty MW2 Resurgence pack, Alan Wake finished
XBOX - None
PS2 - PES 6
PC - PES 10
PSP - None

360 - Call of Duty MW2 Resurgence pack
XBOX - None
PS2 - Winning Eleven 10
PC - PES 10, StarCraft 2
PSP - None

Been playing Lego Harry potter 1-4 for a while now to platinum it but unfortunately one of the trophies is glitched even though I should get it and ruined the platinum for me.

Been playing Lego Harry potter 1-4 for a while now to platinum it but unfortunately one of the trophies is glitched even though I should get it and ruined the platinum for me.

I had to double take when i saw that on the friends list on PS3:LOL:

I have re-installed Battlefield 1943 on PS3. So damn good!
I have also just purchased TW11 today so when the other half is done with the tv it's off to St Andrews:))

I have been playing a few PS3 games this week, 2010 FIFA World Cup and Tiger Woods PGA 11 just to clean up a few PSN trophies to get Platinums (both gained!), also playing FIFA 10 Ultimate Team and played Burnout Paradise for first time in months after a mate asked me to help him with some trophies and forgot how damn good the online mode was.

360 - Mafia 2 Demo
XBOX - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords
PS3 - None
PS2 - Winning Eleven 2010
PC - PES 10, StarCraft 2
PSP - None
WII - Wii Sports

Completed "Army Of Two - 40th Day" yesterday and really enjoyed it. Going to give it 8/10 I reckon.

2010 FIFA World Cup - Have had 2x2 attempts now at the qualifying and finals route. First one was with England (QF) and Spain (groupstage), second was with Holland (Qualifying) and Italy (runner-up). Have now started a SAm with Argentina and Brazil. The tactics and formations are set up so now it's time to play some matches.

FIFA 10 - A mate has bought a ps3 with FIFA10 so tried to play him online yesterday. Shockingly, nearly a year after release, the head-to-head online matching system is so f#ked that we couldn't even get a game going! Went over to the forums and saw that it's still a common issue with alot of people with no fix. Amazing how bugridden that game is! I thought it was only MM / offline that was crap. Anyway read a trick to get online is to go to teamplay (clubs?) and just have a single player on each side set to any.

2010 FIFA World Cup - Have had 2x2 attempts now at the qualifying and finals route. First one was with England (QF) and Spain (groupstage), second was with Holland (Qualifying) and Italy (runner-up). Have now started a SAm with Argentina and Brazil. The tactics and formations are set up so now it's time to play some matches.

FIFA 10 - A mate has bought a ps3 with FIFA10 so tried to play him online yesterday. Shockingly, nearly a year after release, the head-to-head online matching system is so f#ked that we couldn't even get a game going! Went over to the forums and saw that it's still a common issue with alot of people with no fix. Amazing how bugridden that game is! I thought it was only MM / offline that was crap. Anyway read a trick to get online is to go to teamplay (clubs?) and just have a single player on each side set to any.

A 1v1 game with your mate Tik? Go to your Player Hub section, then press L1 (off the top of my head) and select your address book. Select his PSN ID and send an invite. You then get to set up the game i.e. controls, game length etc. Then pick your team and wait for him to accept. Then all he has to do it go into his Player Hub, select inbox, accept the invite and there you go 1v1.

I don't understand why they have to over-complicate everything. It would be easier just to press triangle on the head to head match screen and select your friend from there.

PS3 - Nothing, because it won't work with the crap replacement TV.
Xbox 360 - Kane and Lynch 2 (completed), Splinter Cell Conviction (completed), , Dead Rising (abandoned), Mafia II Demo, FIFA 10 Clubs, PES 2010 ML.
PS2 - Mafia (almost completed - on mission 15/20)
PSP - FFVII
PC - Starcraft II (completed)

PS3 : Episodes from Liberty city.

What can i say, i'm hooked on gta games. I just love riding around Liberty City killing people. Its the only game i still play even though i have completed the story.

@ Mj,

Tnx, but it isn't the setting up. We tried every possible way. Apparently it's to do with p2p and router compatibility that just f@#ks it all up. Going via teamplay means you're on the EA servers and that clears it up.

They better improve it if they want people to pay for the 10dollar stuff.

Xbox 360 - Kane and Lynch 2 (completed), Splinter Cell Conviction (completed), , Dead Rising (abandoned), Mafia II Demo, FIFA 10 Clubs, PES 2010 ML.
PS2 - Mafia (almost completed - on mission 15/20)
PSP - FFVII
PC - Starcraft II (completed)

I'd have to say, get out more... :P

360 - Call Of Duty MW2, Forza 3
XBOX - Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords
PS3 - Tekken 5 DR Online, Tekken 6
PS2 - Pro Evolution Soccer 6
PC - None
PSP - Tekken 6
WII - None

Ive been going back to games that i never gave much time or old games that I just love....

mainly cos I've had to give online Evo a rest, im currently on the worst run ive ever had...

so this week i've been killing, Dead Space & Ninja Gaiden II...

Xbox 360 - Dante's Inferno (completed), NBA 2K10, PES 2011 Online ML Beta
PS2 - The Getaway, Manhunt
PSP - FFVII (ongoing)

360 - Call Of Duty MW2 (finished Prestige mp), Forza 3
XBOX - None
PS3 - Batman Arkum Asylum (2nd play through), Tekken 6
PS2 - None
PC - StarCraft 2
PSP - None
WII - None

Over the past few weeks:

Xbox 360 - NBA 2K10, Fable 2 (completed), Saw: The Video Game (completed), Ghostbusters: The Video Game (completed), Mafia 2 (completed).
PS2 - PES 2010
PSP - FFVII (ongoing)
PC - Fable - The Lost Chapters (completed)

Back
Top Bottom