[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Hate the Wii but I've been playing New Super Mario Bros. on it the last week or so with my brother.

Great fun, takes me back to the old school side-scrolling Mario titles.

PS3
- Final Fantasy 13 - "Oh Trapazohedron where art thou?" (70hours in all levels of the Crystarium are maxed, 50% missions 5 starred and most of my weapons and accessories upgraded, just need the traps for my final few Ultimates. Hit a dry spell with the grinding of Platinum Ingots and Traps though. Est finish time 120hours, sigh).
- FIFA 10 - Clubs (AVF Blurays), World Cup 1v1 AVF Tournament

Xbox 360
- Just Cause 2
- Metro 2033

PS2
-Silent Hill Anthology (trying to get through 2, 3, 4, Origins and Shattered Memories before the summer)

PSP
- Final Fantasy 7

Last edited:
PES 2010
I got into it a few weeks ago playing a quick game of 'be a legend' online and then hearing about an options file that had Championship teams. So I could finally have a ML game with a real championship league below it running and of course Newcastle.

Since then I've been hooked on it and the ML. I still hate the player changing though as it's set to swap to the man closest to the ball which nearly always ends up being the man behind the opposing playing which is of no use.

WWF No Mercy on the pc with a WWF Legends Mod via emulator
YouTube - First Look @ WWF Legends (Iccotracs)

Which led me to make this quick Wrestlemania relive video using the game to reproduce the highlights from the Hogan Andre match using the riginal vid from LOWM as a reference.
YouTube - Hogan vs Andre - No Mercy Legends Mod by Icco

I've also been playing a bit of Afrika, tried the Sam and Max demo that was on the PSN this week. It seemed pretty good but very very short which did put off slightly. I still need to play Way of the Samurai 3 but it looks like a bad PS2 game which is pretty off putting and Demon's Souls which i think needs a lot of attention and time devoted to it but as I'm hooked on PES it's on hold for now. Te only problem now is Red Dead is coming soon

Last edited:
PC - World Of Warcraft. I'm into it again, sigh.

GBA - Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (evergreen)

My cat - Pretending he's a velociraptor.

Football Manager 2010 pretty much, going to work on God Of War 3 tonight as well.

PS3:
Uncharted 2 - just have to beat it on Crushing for the Platinum!
FIFA World Cup 2010 - playing the full World Cup Mode and manual matches online.

Xbox 360:
Alan Wake - as of last night
Lost Planet 2

Wii
Wii Fit Plus - Lost 2 kgs in the past 2 weeks!
New Super Mario Bros.
Rygar

PS3
Oblivion - Got it March last year and played it for about an hour but never got to play it again. Was going through my PS3 library and thought I'd give it a shot, and I'm stuck on it. This and Fallout 3 are really good games. Bethesda did a good job.

360 - Call of Duty MW2 Resurgence pack, Alan Wake
PS3 - None
PS2 - PES 6
PC - Medal of Honor Beta, Need for Speed World Beta, PES 10
PSP - None

Started Gears of War II, decent enough start but sadly I'm now back in some f#$king cave.......:(

Just because they have added some glowing lines and some mushrooms doesn't make it different from the 1st game!

Back
Top Bottom