[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

Currently being tormented by kidney stones, but still dabbling in various games as I often do. I'm in a bit of a gaming rut where nothing is holding my attention for any significant amount of time. Perhaps a tolerance break is in order, but I digress.

A bit of Terraria, Dark Souls II and football games of one sort or another. Within the last week or so I've played PES 6, WE9:LE, PES 2014, FIFA 14 (PS4) and FIFA 14 for the PC (after playing the NG version it was almost unplayable, but I wanted mods). None of them are really doing it for me at the moment, but collectively they're scratching the itch.

I've actually been playing a lot of Inazuma Eleven on the DS for my football needs. :SMUG: They're targeted at a younger audience, but as someone who regularly watches anime I can appreciate the over-the-top nature of the game. Besides, JRPG and football is a heavenly combination.

bakunetsu-storm_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Yup.

PS4 - Watch Dogs

Will have to stop playing Watch dogs, once I finish downloading the Battlefield Hardline & Destiny beta's

PS4 - Watch Dogs & Soul Murdered Suspect (completed)

Soul Murdered Suspect - Good game but not worth buying at full price as you can complete the game in less then 10 hours.

PC - Football Manager 2014

Sniper Elite v3...What a pile of buggy shite! Why is this even out on NG consoles? For me a waste and is going straight back in for a refund. I really haven't seen anything different or better than the last one. Don't waste your hard earned.

Trying to get into Divinity Original Sin but I'm having trouble putting together a nice group and always die at the first Orc encounter. I could of course set it to Normal or Easy but that wouldn't be any fun. If I can only find a combo that beats that encounter in style I know I have a winner...

PS3 - Fifa 13 & Infamous 2

360 - Dark Souls 1 - The most hardest & frustrating game ever in this console generation.

Android - Games Dev Story by Kariosoft, play the demo and was addicted to it, so I brought the full game.

PC - TitanFall & Peggel, got Peggle free when I was updating TitanFall on Origins.

What does cricket have to do with football?

I'll admit that I know nothing of cricket but the little I've seen doesn't resemble football in the slightest :)

If anyone is a fan of the old school RPG classic (Baldurs Gate, Neverwinter Nights etc) then Divinity: Original Sin is superb.

Came from a kickstarter campaign, and is now on Steam. Best RPG of that type I've played in years.

PS3 - Infamous 2 (completed) good game, but Infamous 1 was better.

Android - Games Dev Story & New Star Soccer.

Xbox 1- TitanFall, brought an Xbox one yesterday with Titanfall, took almost 2 hours & 30 minutes to install & that with BT infinity unlimited.

Was playing Dead Island Riptide, but it crashed late on in the game and I lost my save game, so stopped and just watched the rest of the game on Youtube to get the story. Was okay, just same as first one right enough. Don't like the sounds of Dead Island 2 though, think I might be skipping it now.

Currently playing Ghost Warrior on XBox 360, nowt special, but I'm not far from completing I think, so will just carry on.

FD

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14, PS3

this game is still relaxing, yet exciting

plus finished Uncharted 2. guess gonna wait with the 3rd one and start Eternal Sonata instead

still want to finish/play

FFXIII
GTAV
Assasins Creed (1)
Tomb Raider Anniversary
How To Survive
Resident Evil 2 (never played it o.O)
(originally i wanted to finish on emulator RE Remaike + Zero but my PC is dying so..)

Last edited:
Completed Ghost Warrior, and have to say it possibly has the worst ending of any game I've ever played.

FD

Destiny - Not sure what all the fuss is about. It's another trite FPS game with a seemingly banal plot. Deleted.

I´m playing Wolfenstein The New Order on PS4 and the game is very good, really enjoying it so far.

Back
Top Bottom