[General Discussion] What have you been playing this week?

PS3- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Just finished it,heck what an annoying fuck this is...i said Last of Us had repetative annyoing(instant death, try again, made it, another instant death, try again etc) gameplay BUT THIS ONE. FUCK that jetski scene going up the river -.-" or these uncalled QTEs, or the suprise attacks in the end where you die right there, just to try it again then comes another you would never see so die again, try again. Not complaining about a game thats competitive but is fucking annoying.

The story and the characters saved it tho, if 6./10 means above avarage, a decent game, this should be a 7.9/10. Would recommend it but i will never play it again. Lets see Among Thieves!

PC - Titanfall, Call of Duty: Ghosts, F.E.A.R., Battlefield 4, PES 2014, FIFA 14, South Park: The Stick of Truth
PS3 - Infamous 2
Xbox 360 - Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
VITA - FFVII

Last edited:
PS3- Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Just finished it,heck what an annoying fuck this is...i said Last of Us had repetative annyoing(instant death, try again, made it, another instant death, try again etc) gameplay BUT THIS ONE. FUCK that jetski scene going up the river -.-" or these uncalled QTEs, or the suprise attacks in the end where you die right there, just to try it again then comes another you would never see so die again, try again. Not complaining about a game thats competitive but is fucking annoying.

The story and the characters saved it tho, if 6./10 means above avarage, a decent game, this should be a 7.9/10. Would recommend it but i will never play it again. Lets see Among Thieves!

I think the first Uncharted is best of the three, gameplay wise.

360 - Skyrim 1 death playthrough. (If I die, I quit)
X1 - Titanfall. Best multiplayer experience in a long time.

PS3 - Dragon Age Origins, Fifa 13 & Infamous 3
360 - Dragon Age Origins & Grand Theft Auto 4
PC - Star Wars the old republic & Battlefield 3
PS4 - FIFA 14

Still Titanfall for me. I don't know how I'm going to play any future FPS lacking the same freedom of movement. I'm playing with buddies almost every day, something that hasn't happened since Modern Warfare 2.

Great game.

Over the last few months.

PC - Sleeping Dogs (completed, superb game from start to finish), Wolfenstein The New Order (one of the best FPS games I've played in a while), Watch Dogs, Bound by Flame, F.E.A.R. Extraction Point, Titanfall.

PS3 - Infamous 2 (finished, went for the good ending), Infamous Festival of Blood, 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (ongoing campaign with England).

Xbox 360 - The Witcher 2

Back
Top Bottom