1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What have you been playing this week?

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Carl, 26 June 2007.

1. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    Stolen from the 1up.com boards, but I guess they wont be that angry, I hope......... remember replication is the greatest form of flattery.

Anyhow, here it is, the daily thread of choice in the OG section, ( I hope) so what have you played today? (or I suppose yesterday can count too)

I'll start, played some The Legend of Zelda : The Minish Cap, cause I can watch TV at the sametime and play on my GBA Micro. sweet as.

Last edited: 30 November 2009
  2. Chris Davies

Chris Davies At least, I think I am Staff

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers
    Re: What Game have you played today?

Mario Strikers Charged Football. Early-morning kickaround with the girlfriend, beautiful. Very underrated game IMO.

3. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Played DiRT before I went to work.

4. Placebo

Placebo Ԁlɐɔǝqo

3 May 2003
    Esmoriz, Portugal
    Sheffield Wednesday

Nothing yet but it'll be Tiger Woods 07 on the 360 most likely, either 2player against the wife or in a 1 player PGA tour tournament :)

5. kevano22

kevano22 TDWFYU

2 August 2003

Im gonna hit Forza 2 again when I come home from the girls. Just done all the cups in the proving grounds, onto bigger and better things now :)

6. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Almost fell asleep playing Forza 2 last night... Tsubuka circuit again? zzzzzzzzz

7. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers

Haha, DJ, you're great. Prefer Gran Turismo yet? :) Someone once said on this forum, you're stupid to trust the opinion of someone whose review of a game swings wildly from "brilliant" to "boring" within days.

I personally think it's great - all games have bits that aren't as exciting as the others, power through them and you're left with modding tuning tasty goodness. If that's your kind of thing, of course. I just can't wait to get through to the R1 cars.

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

JB im not suddenly saying "Oh My god this game is shit after all! why was I such a hypocrite!!" Im just saying I have managed to get a bit bored with racing on the same old tracks simply because there arent enough of them...

[Sarcasm detector on] And um NO! id rather be plunged into complete terminal boredem than play Gran Turismo: The Bullshit Driving Simulator! [Sarcasm detector off]

9. jaygrim

jaygrim TheAllSeeingEye

26 July 2005
    Everywhere.
    Man Utd

Some of us have to work ya lazy set of bastards.

10. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London

LOL @ jay666

I've currently been playing metal slug advanced on my PC. What a fucking fun game!

11. Coopz

Coopz Retired Footballer

27 April 2002

I have been playing Rainbow 6 vegas on the 360 today and am gonna have a go of PES in about 10 minutes

12. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA

havent played my 360 in weeks :( but last game i played was WEJL10
    with the italian patch

13. FlawlessCowboy

FlawlessCowboy Stunted

5 July 2004
    Coventry, UK

Played Gears of War and Forza 2 today

14. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd

Virtua Tennis 3 Demo on XBox360, until I have enough money to buy the real game ;) :(

15. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool

Played a few games of Champions League online and then had a few matches on the new maps Rainbow 6 Vegas

16. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC

FlatOut : Ultimate Carnage, great arcade racer type game, much more fun than Ridge Racer

17. DagsJT

DagsJT Retired Footballer

29 November 2005
    Warrington
    Liverpool

Hmm nothing yesterday, last game I played was Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition tho. Very good game, hadn't played it before getting it for the Wii.

18. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Sonic 2 this morning before work :) gotta love the classics

19. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool

I just won a tournament of Texas Hold Em on XBox LIVE, go me!!

20. JayM

JayM International

17 April 2004
    North Yorkshire
    Celtic

Played through 2 chapters of Ninja Gaiden Sigma this morning.

21. Chris Davies

14 May 2003
    Tranmere Rovers

Mario Strikers Charged and Pokémon Battle Revolution. Back to work now. :(

22. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United

Just had some tea. Might make some toast.

23. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool

Currently playing Champions League on LIVE.

Won 2
    Lost 1

24. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool

Didnt play anything today, played forza2 for 2 hours yesterday. Still enjoying it, completed the proving grounds, half of the second one in the list and am now busy working my way through the manufacturers comp. Am at driver level 21 now. Could do with more tracks, but read today that the download content pack is in ms testing ready to be released.

25. ash

ash DeMinistrator

21 March 2004
    London
    Man Utd

Watching Wimbledon is jsut as good as palying today! Henin going out! :shock:

26. Carl

Carl Ban Master Staff

27 December 2001
    N.I.
    West Ham United FC
    Bringing this thread back from the death.

I'm sure everyone will just be saying they have been playing MW2 or AC II, anyhow, just post your thoughts on it.

Colin McRae Dirt 2 played some more of this tonight on the 360, just a few random races, got to level 17 and won the Asian X Games. Just been moving up to Pro races, and the sheer sense of speed on the Pro Level on the Trailblazing races are truly scary.

Peggle on the 360, tried to complete some more levels on the challenge mode, was tempted to get Peggle Nights seeing its only 400 points but for now I'm leaving it.

Bejeweled 2 another XBLA title, and yes it's simple but gets addictive at times.

Super Street Fighter II HD Remix had a quick go on this, but man alive I was never good at the ordinary Street Fighter II and this speeds it all up and the characters seem to be more aggressive towards you this time round. It's simply years since I have played any SF at all.

27. Jumbo_

Jumbo_ -

17 August 2006
    Manchester
    Manchester United
    Aside from MW2 I've started GTA IV all over again before I get the new DLC and I'm loving it.

Holio - my girlfriend loves Bejewelled, though I find it a bit boring after 5 minutes though.

28. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Careers...

29. kamy100

kamy100 Premiership

9 June 2003
    Blackburn, UK
    This week I have been playing:

MW2 (360) playing online and really enjoying it despite getting killed a lot.

Assassins Creed 2 (360) working my way through the single player campaign which is turning out to be superb.

PES2010 (PS3) playing master league, inmy second season with Blackburn and doing fairly well.

Ashes 2009 (PS3) playing lots of online with friends.

FM2010 (Mac) again playing as Blackburn into my third season, slowly building a decent squad and am now pushing for a top 6 finish.

30. TikTikTikTikTik

TikTikTikTikTik *****

7 August 2004
    Liverpool
    Haven't played anything this week, or last. Uncharted2 the previous 2 weeks though. Still got quite a few games lying around to start with (see sig).