What happened to this player........

H4wk3y3 said:
stephane dalmat?

Now at Toulouse in the French Premier League

Gunplay said:
Seen as we are on the Spurs side. What happened to that midget Dominguez or something. He was really good.

Had a few seasons at Kasiersalutern, now I think he is either retired or playing in Saudi Arabia.

Milanista said:
Jordi Cruiff - United reject and son of the legendary Johan. Where'd he go after the UEFA cup final with Alaves a few years ago?

Is he at Espanyol ? I think he was there last season anyway.

Don Domenico said:
Paolo Sousa?

Paulo Sousa is retired, after he played for Espanyol, and if not mistaken after the WC2002. Today he has some director job on Portugal National squad, and is usually found around Luiz Felipe Scolari!

grav3digg3r said:
Paulo Sousa is retired, after he played for Espanyol, and if not mistaken after the WC2002. Today he has some director job on Portugal National squad, and is usually found around Luiz Felipe Scolari!

I see.

Thank you.

codex said:
anyone know what happend to legendary zola ?

He's still playing top flight football for Cagliari in serie A. Cagliari are one of the many surprise teams in serie A this season, who are performing really well. Zola has been doing very well as well.

Sabac Red said:
What ever happened to Dani(remember him? Ex-Ajax/West Ham)
Hugo Porfirio also ex west ham.

Dani is currently not playing football. I don't thik he is ever going back to It. sometime ago, something about 8 months he was the host of a show about football. pretty pathetic, i might add.
Porfirio... don't know! :\

Tofting was arrested for a bar fight and sentenced to sometime in jail. But I don't know if he is really in prison, but after he was convicted he was fired from the club he was playing. At least that is what I heard!

Back
Top Bottom