What happened to this player........

1860 London

I want to start this thread for curious people who want to find out about players they don't see a lot.

Can anyone tell me what happened to Rodondo the former real madrid player is he still at Milan or what?

Whatever happened to Jesper Blomquist ?

He seemed to have disappeared after The Treble. Maybe if United obtain him again, he can bring another Treble to the Mancs. Don't you think so 1860 ?

Yeah i think he is playing at a club in his home country

Redondo left Milan this summer and joined a 2nd division spanish team. Blomquist, ex Milan and United player went back to Norway after his injury plagued career. I dont remember a single game of his for Milan.

Blomqvist had a shit spell at Charlton. I love that spasticated Swede with all my heart though.

Cosmin Contra ,, ex milan Player ,, he joined A.Madrid .. but he got a wonderful year in Milan !! :-s

Metallica said:
:shock: I thought you had gone ?

Anyway what happend to Rod Wallace and Chris Bart-Williams

Rod Wallace is now a Postman in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Jesper Blomquist is playing with Djurgården in Sweden, hes been injured alot tho. And Ibrahim Ba is on a trial with the same club, hes with them on a training camp in South Africa at the moment.

Starsky said:
Rod Wallace is now a Postman in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Mate how did you know that.

ThomasGOAL said:
Milanista, and Ibrahim BA ? :lol:

Can someone tell us what happened to Ba i saw him last at bolton.

ludde said:
Jesper Blomquist is playing with Djurgården in Sweden, hes been injured alot tho.
Djurgården ? They will win the Swedish Treble I bet.

Nii Lamptey was great in the original Championship Manager, don't have a clue where he went to though.

Seen as we are on the Spurs side. What happened to that midget Dominguez or something. He was really good.

Back
Top Bottom