nistelrooy

Conference
25 January 2003
Singapore
i noticed that reefur's site no longer exist
anyone has any idea what happened?
did he decide to stop his project?
he said that he will making a we9 patch

he's been a part of the community for awhile now. but thats what happens the game starts fizzling out of apersons interest. WE though great does wear a bit thin if your constantly JUST editing it and NOT playing it trust me i know...

but he just decided to quit just like that
its rather rude
he just left like that
closed down his site
vanished without a trace not even telling us why

Last edited:
I dont think thats true at all, so best to not start rumours guys. ;)

I've not spoken to him in a while but I think he has had ISP troubles, nothing to do with giving .up or anything like that (at least I dont think so), watch this space is all I can say, I'm sure he'll be back soon.

DID YOU DONATE HIM?

his works -we8jl, we8le- were awsome.
we dont have right to accuse him.
his work isnt duty.

Last edited:
yuyazan said:
DID YOU DONATE HIM?

his works -we8jl, we8le- were awsome.
we dont have right to accuse him.
his work isnt duty.

True but there are other patch makers that dont comlain abt the stupid questions from noobs and actually care about the community, with his first patch reefur got way 2 stuck up his own arse. GR8 respect for him as a patch maker definatly amongst the best but i mean he has 2 realli get his head out of his arse and actualli listen 2 critiscim etc.

nistelrooy said:
but he just decided to quit just like that
its rather rude
he just left like that
closed down his site
vanished without a trace not even telling us why

Your the only one being rude man!!! He doesn't owe you a thing, if anything you owe him! He's in the process of changing his isp and he'll be back soon, but tbh it's non of your fuckin business is it :roll:

wutang_04 said:
True but there are other patch makers that dont comlain abt the stupid questions from noobs and actually care about the community, with his first patch reefur got way 2 stuck up his own arse. GR8 respect for him as a patch maker definatly amongst the best but i mean he has 2 realli get his head out of his arse and actualli listen 2 critiscim etc.

Are you serious dude!! When you have people saying sick things about him and even worse his sick mother all over a patch for a computer game then I think he's intitled to get a little angry. See some people are just morons, I mean look at the superpatch for example. They've spent god knows how many hours making it for people, but all people wanna do is complain and bitch. I mean no wonder patchers quit or go private. Some people are just ungrateful bastards who think they can dicate and abuse patchmakers if things aren't done the way they want.....it makes me sick!!

Also how the fuck can you say he doesn't care for the communtiy LMFAO....do you know how many hours he's spent making patches for the community.....people like YOU!! I mean who are you to criticize and say he doesn't care. It's much more believable to say you don't care as what have you given back to the community???

Exactly!!! A big fat fuck all :applause:

Back
Top Bottom