1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What game was I playing in that demo? I loved that game!

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by priskinsprick, 16 October 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. priskinsprick

priskinsprick Banned

4 August 2010
    Is that the game we'll see on ps4? Or are we being sold bad games while the Konami elite keep the good shit to themselves?

"I can confirm that the 2nd demo is final code"

You lied, I want my money back.

2. Flaw3d Genius

Flaw3d Genius Banned

12 October 2011
    Glasgow
    The Rangers
    Demo is never final code, Dont listen to Jon Murphy he's the PR guy and it's his job to sell the game not tell the truth about the game.

3. Isslander

Isslander The Modest Legend

3 August 2003
    Iceland
    Liverpool
    Just wanted to say Hi before this thread gets closed.

4. dannyfc2

dannyfc2 Premiership

9 June 2009
    Have you tried it without the patch?

I downloaded it straight away, perhaps the game is more akin to the demo pre-patch?

5. priskinsprick

priskinsprick Banned

4 August 2010
    Yeah tried with and without patch - very disappointing.

6. Northzzz

Northzzz Classified Information

26 March 2010
    Radlands
    MU
    Yeah i want my 4 teams back. What's the point in having so many, it has ruined the game completely for me. They don't call it the agony of choice for nothing.

7. che_don_john

che_don_john Non-League

28 October 2006
    I was about to make a thread asking if the final full version of the game was the same as Demo 2 (gameplay-wise, obviously), as I thought that demo was great; passing was fluid, and with the game speed turned up a notch it flowed really well.

But, I guess I have the answer now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.