What do you think of Plan M's pasties?

• I would love to get my teeth into one of your fresh pasties Mike!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • I prefer Greggs you moron.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really don't care about your pasties Mike.

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plan M

Banned
27 September 2007
Manchester United
I just baked these wonderful looking pasties.

S7301355.jpg

What do you think friends?

If it was a Steak Bake i would say yes

but cheese and potato is the work of the devil

If it was a Steak Bake i would say yes

but cheese and potato is the work of the devil

I do love Steak Bake but not ones from Greggs - they should be called "Greasy Cat Food Bake" in there.

urgh cheese and potato!

I hate it when greggs accidentally give you one of those and you bite in a feel robbed! Where's my meat?!

*in garlic bread tone*

Chili Jam! Jam with chilli in it!!!

I was standing in the que at the cinema and they were giving out dark chocolate galaxy. Was a cinema in Wigan, heard some guy behind me actually saying it like peter kay, without meaning to "Dark...chocolate...Galaxy. GALAXY..DARK..CHOCOLATE...DARK CHOCOLATE GALAXY". As much as I dislike that accent, they sound so funny :D

I hate it when greggs accidentally give you one of those and you bite in a feel robbed! Where's my meat?!
It's a lot worse when it's the other way around. As a vegetarian I nearly puked when I realised I was eating a chicken pasty the other day, they employ the mentally handicapped I'm sure. I'm surprised they're not covered in burns. I'm sorry but "cheese" does not sound like "chicken" unless you have a disease where you only hear the first quarter-of-a-second of what someone says.

The missus said "sue the fuckers", probably should have, but I'm not like that.

Last edited:
Paddy McGuinness accent cracks me up

he was talking about it on The F word and said even when he swears it dont sound threatening, so he said "fuck you my friend"

Plan M said:
I've just realised, this is a euphemism isn't it? You're secretly getting off on everyone telling you that they love your pasties aren't you? You sicko.

I've just realised, this is a euphemism isn't it? You're secretly getting off on everyone telling you that they love your pasties aren't you? You sicko.

You sir, are completely correct.

Plan M would also like to inform everyone that he bakes other different varieties of pasty. I can cook a:

* Sirloin steak & stilton
* Cheese & finely chopped onion (I hate chunky onion)
* Turkey & cranberry
* Pork & sage stuffing
* The classic corned beef

All my ingredients are freshly prepared in a hygenic environment. Some pasties may contain traces of DJ DOC's nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom