PC What controller for PES11 PC

i actually play the ps2 controller, but is there a difference between the ps2 and the ps3 controller in pes11? wich one is better for the news pes?

hi brothers,, I've been using the xbox 360 wireless controller with its wireless reciever n I noticed sometimes the wireless controller switches itself off during gameplay,, has any1 experienced this?

it's not as frustrating as a wireless controller dude, i worry too much about response and the time it takes for the player to act after i have hit the buttons on the keyboard

I'll be picking up an xbox controller for PES2011 on PC. ATM I use a Logitech Dual Action but the analog sticks are utterly terrible. I've always been a dpad player but I'm really suffering with this new passing system!

Hi lads, just checked the thread out and didn't expect so many comments since my last post!! Thanks a million for all the recommendations and I'm sure quite a few have got some invaluable info :)

With regards to myself..........I am using my wireless 360 controllers with the PES 11 PC demo and they are superb. I got the wee wireless gizmo to plug in to my PCs USB and everything went superbly. No response issues and it is brilliant to know I can play PC games with my 360 wireless controllers.

Thanks for all the help and advice :)

I used to use this: LINK

I've had it for years: indeed I had 3 of them, 2 of which are still "working" (more or less, both of them have the D-PAD that no longer works and I don't use the D-PAD so it must be some friend of mine who screwed them, and I also think I know who) but one misses part of the external plastic cover (it accidentally hit the ground once or twice, same friend as above)..
I was planning to buy another one for PES2011 but it looks like it's not produced anymore. Too bad, for 12 or 13 euros it was a great pad :(

Think I'll buy myself a Logitech F510 this time around, and it'll be used along with the one I currently have (the better-conserved of the two)..

The default drivers for the Xbox 360 pads are terrible, you can't press the two triggers at the same time, so for example if you play with RT as your sprint button and LT as your player selection button, you can't change your free kick type with the triggers.

Do you know where to get the drivers that allow both triggers to be used?

You are wrong ;)
Just set the controller to "xinput" in the settings.exe (since pes2008)and everything is fine.
No need for a special driver.

Any idea where I could get drivers that would sort this issue? As "Schmari" says - if "xinput" is highlighted in settings the controller is fine........but if I want to play 1vs1 I can't have this setting.

It is actually quite frustrating ingame when the controller has this problem and it would be great if someone could direct me to a working driver :COOL:

DualAnalog3Product800x600.jpg

has got one "shoulder" button for the middle finger on each side

so overall 6 !! shoulder digital buttons

maybe useful for people who cant stand manual pass on L2, they cud switch this to middle finger

works on win 7 64 no probs even has got a calibration tool to recalibrate or reset calibrate
good quality nice analog sticks nice buttons and biiig
good for big hands like mine

edit
and less cleaning than a dual action logitech e.g.
less rills

Last edited:
Thanks for more suggestions lads :) However, does anyone know of a driver that eradicates the problem with more than one 360 controller?

Cheers :)

What problem with more than one 360 controller? We are using two without a problem, although only one wireless.

my mates and i played with 3 xbox controllers connected (2 wireless, 1 wired) no problem, don'T know of any problems with regards to the amount of pads connected.. LT/RT axis with DirectInput yep

also to the guy who asked about his pad shutting off midgame, check your battery levels?

Any idea where I could get drivers that would sort this issue? As "Schmari" says - if "xinput" is highlighted in settings the controller is fine........but if I want to play 1vs1 I can't have this setting.

It is actually quite frustrating ingame when the controller has this problem and it would be great if someone could direct me to a working driver :COOL:

This is what I'm talking about lads. Basically with my setup I can't change player while sprinting :CONFUSE:

These are so COOL controlers fellas, but I'm STILL can't use anything like these... but my good-old keyboard!!! I'm an "old-school" gamer and I can't use the joy-pads. That's too bad for the new PES versions, since KONAMI's making the PES in every new year, more and more... CONSOLE (arcade) game, so I'm loosing SOOOO MUCH of action with the keyboard.
But I'm really-really can't use these damn (and cool) pads!
I tried...

These are so COOL controlers fellas, but I'm STILL can't use anything like these... but my good-old keyboard!!! I'm an "old-school" gamer and I can't use the joy-pads. That's too bad for the new PES versions, since KONAMI's making the PES in every new year, more and more... CONSOLE (arcade) game, so I'm loosing SOOOO MUCH of action with the keyboard.
But I'm really-really can't use these damn (and cool) pads!
I tried...

1) you're not an "old school gamer" only by using the "good ol keyboard"

2) pads are not bad for the new pes versions, theyre better for the new pes versions coz of the new game mechanics

3) only coz u cant use your "good old keyboard" as good as in previous pes games its not sayin that the new games are more arcade, theyre not coz of the new game mechanics which making pads more useful now

4) pls dont answer and making it even more absurd..

use xbox360 pad and stick to it, maybe you'll play worse for a time, but you'll get used to it and after a while play even better than before

Sorry for writing in such an old thread but I'm looking for a new gamepad as my Logitech F710 bombed big time.

Microsoft Xbox360 Silver Wireless Controller (Aberdeen) with Play & Charge Kit or Microsoft XBOX360 Wireless Controller Windows Black (actually I'm looking for a silver one but can't find it online to order from Bulgarian site.)

I'm open for suggestion fellas, I looked through the thread but as 10 months have passed maybe things have changed and new (and better) stuff is on the market.

I was an avid playstation pad supporter i had brought Xbox pads before and got rid of them saying i couldn't get used to the feel of using an analogue stick instead of the d-pad for movement. But i gave it on more try, i purchased a madcatz controller which was basically a replica of the official xbox pad. And i haven't looked back i have now purchased an official wired pad(no running out batteries or charge)and haven't looked back. Think i am am a much better player because of it.

Thanks for the reply, mate.One more question for those who have Xbox Wireless pad: How is the connection?The reason F710 bombed (for me) like Shevchenko in Chelsea was because of the 2 to 5 seconds occasional drop out that I (and many other) experienced, which as annoying it is in a football game it is 100 times worse in a racing game.So I'm reluctant to buying wireless stuff unless the feedback for them is absolutely top notch.

And do you guys reckon that the "Aberdeen" is worth €15 or so more than a regular wireless Xbox 360 gamepad?

I was an avid playstation pad supporter i had brought Xbox pads before and got rid of them saying i couldn't get used to the feel of using an analogue stick instead of the d-pad for movement. But i gave it on more try, i purchased a madcatz controller which was basically a replica of the official xbox pad. And i haven't looked back i have now purchased an official wired pad(no running out batteries or charge)and haven't looked back. Think i am am a much better player because of it.

Agree 100%. I have a 360 and recently bought one of these:
31%2BfcDWCnuL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver. Perfect :D

Back
Top Bottom