1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

What Camera Angle does Pro Evo Play at online

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC, PS2, PSP, Wii, DS' started by doobie allstars, 27 October 2006.

1. doobie allstars

doobie allstars Non-League

4 March 2004
    Hi guys got the game yesterday, but i lost my internet connection so need to get set up again. I was reading the manual and i was looking at the online features. I saw that you can not change the camera angle, so what is the default camera angle for online matches, and is there and angles adjustment on it.

2. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    That's not right, you CAN adjust your camera settings to suit your personal needs.

3. doobie allstars

4 March 2004
    really, i am 100% sure i saw that you can not change it online, thats great news Kezz, thanks for the reply

4. Tom

Tom likes turtles Staff

12 December 2001
    Hamburg
    Yeah, it works, I checked it myself just yesterday. The option looks sorta different than before, though.

5. doobie allstars

4 March 2004
    cheers for the info