What are you listening to?

Used to be dr.dre, 2pac, eminem, d12, ice cube, obie trice..

Cant listen to any of that no more, coz my 4 year old sings it then in playschool..
it gets a bit awkward..

So lately, when there are people around, its mostly Imagine Dragons and Instrumental music.. (*sigh...)

Coming after 3rd re-watch of Thor Ragnarok on cable tv and i got really confused about the song in the last battle scene, where he awakes the god of thunder power again. I really confused the above song which was the original one

With this from Kasabian, which sounds much similar, or am i wrong?

My vote goes for Led Zeppelin either way!! ;)

Coming after 3rd re-watch of Thor Ragnarok on cable tv and i got really confused about the song in the last battle scene, where he awakes the god of thunder power again. I really confused the above song which was the original one

With this from Kasabian, which sounds much similar, or am i wrong?

My vote goes for Led Zeppelin either way!! ;)

Its Zeppelin for sure! :P

Possibly the best music video yet. Dare you to post better.

Trying to put together a good set for next Saturday...
Going to do warm-up for a friend as it's the part of the show I like the most, but it's pretty difficult to find the right balance knowing that he's going to drop some festival tunes and you're required to play something neither too "bland" nor too "energic". :DOH:

I cant stop listening and watching this channel recently

I always wanted to see Yugoslavia NT in football with my own eyes and now I want it even more :(

Back
Top Bottom