What are you listening to?

Recently I am bouncing between classics of Italo Disco...

...and all sorts of crazy future funk it's slowly becoming my favourite genre...

...not to mention its biggest inspiration, 80s Japanese stuff like those thingies:

What do they have in common? Excellent background music for some classic PES 3 action :LMAO: I just play one of those badboys and get the game going, it's all good vibes and chillout, Master League combined with some nostalgia-inducing music is one hell of a nostalgia drug for me.

It's perfect :D

Recently I am bouncing between classics of Italo Disco...
Oh my. Where did you get that from? RIGHEIRA! :APPLAUD:
I think their "Vamos a la playa" is indeed the song upon many supporter chants are based upon.

By the way, I'm once again listening to my favourite song... Which also happens (if I recall correctly) to be the favourite song of @Chris Davies... NOT. But if I recall correctly you find it annoying so I just thought I would tag you.

It's me again, with something very different from an artist that, I think, is pretty underrated:
Honestly I listen to the remix Filatov and Karas made of this song more often than I do to this version, but as I'm in a "sad" mood at the moment, this seemed more approriate.

Also, here's a little bonus if you really want to feel sad (definitely more sad than the previous one, but probably also more famous):

Sometimes I wake up and I think I'm a f*ck!ng teenager again. Today is one of those days so I started singing this out loud all alone in the car while going to work, as soon as I could hear its first notes at the radio:

Yeah, I know... I'm not a teenager anymore but it's been fun nonetheless. I think I'll add it to the playlist I have in the car for when I don't want to listen to the radio.

it's not that I really like Loredana Bertè, but I just love her new song. It has something epic about it that I can't put my finger on, but it just feels good to me. Definitely good.
Strange, as this is almost the only other song of hers I like:

Back
Top Bottom