1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WEX patching problems

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by dougiedonut, 12 May 2006.

1. dougiedonut

dougiedonut Non-League

30 January 2003
    Hey

Not sure if this is the best place to be asking, but I seem to be having some major problems patching WEX.

I've tried both the ppf and DKZ methods to patch, but only get partial success.
    Everytime I attempt to patch, the menu options are translated into english, but the player names are not.
    Has anyone else had this problem??

Yes i have followed the various guides to patching that are posted, but not getting much joy.
    I never had problems patching previous WE games either.

Very odd.

Can anyone offer any words of wisdom?

Cheers!

2. sg-40

sg-40 Guest

Did u create a new option file after patching your game cause I don't know why but I have patched the game for full names trnaslation but if I load the option file I have created with the original game the names are not in English ...

3. dougiedonut

dougiedonut Non-League

30 January 2003
    Hey

Yeah - i realised that you have to delete your original option file, and create a new one!
    all sorted now.

cheers!