1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WeShop?

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by dieseluk, 24 August 2005.

1. dieseluk

dieseluk Non-League

29 July 2003
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what you get if you unlock the new hairstyles from the shop. Is it just the same silly things that were in the previous versions such as bees and space helmets or are there new hairstyles. I don't want to waste 3000 wen on something useless.
    Thanks

2. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

dog heads

3. Necridhaha

Necridhaha Conference

12 August 2005
    Holland
    Good question dieseluk, is there anyone who can give a serious answer? :l

4. kingpug

kingpug Guest

That was a serious answer, you get dog heads.

5. :: JJ ::

:: JJ :: Guest

Yep it's true, yet more lame WE Shop addons from Konami :(

6. kingpug

kingpug Guest

Yea sure is, who is going to even use them?

Maybe they could have added more boots that we could buy instead of useless dog heads.

7. pes_vetran

pes_vetran Guest

personally i would like to see, different coloured and styled nets, more boots, balls, 3rd kits, gloves

8. Pakigol

Pakigol Guest

and they removed the masks...

that sucks... all i can do now is to pray that konami (since they're pretty lazy) kept the masks in the glasses bin, then with Edit Pes5 Option File can add mask to the players in the pc version...

yeah I'm the only one caring about this but still... konami sometime you suck because of your choices...