Weird Phobias

There was a guy found in the mountains a few years ago and they couldn't tell who it was because he's been stung so many times. He'd been melted by the enzyme in the venom.

For those of you that live/lived in Asia, cockroaches are surely a big fear! In Hong Kong they're giant and can fly about. They're all over the streets. When I was in Japan we saw quite a lot but they were quite small, killable.

HK Roach:

cockroach-3.jpg

Shudder, I saw a cockroach once in Spain. Fuck that. And those wasps, no way I'm ever moving to Japan now. I fucking detest insects in general and I have arachnophobia. If I see a spider quite big I go ice cold, scream, jump of the sofa. Can't take my eyes off it for fear of not knowing where it's gone like it's going to jump at me or something. Even if I see one on telly it freaks me out.

Soggy food, mainly bread, is one thing that freaks me out. If I'm washing up and it touches me I start retching and Will has to finish the washing up. Seriously. I don't know why but it's fucking disgusting to me, really horrible. I have to make sure the plates are as cleared off as possible before I even wash up.

Last edited:
I dont like the Woodden Lolly sticks, the Texture and thinking about them makes me shudder

Now thats a weird Phobia

I dont like the Woodden Lolly sticks, the Texture and thinking about them makes me shudder

Now thats a weird Phobia

Apparently Jay uses one as a splint, to keep his penis upright during lovemaking. Maybe that's why you have a phobia of them?

Now thats a weird Phobia
My missus has that phobia too!!! It's well odd. Do you get the same with wooden spoons, like that are used for cooking?

The Hornet said:
The venom from this hornet contains an enzyme which will dissolve bone and tissue
:SHOCK:

All insects, the sound of polystyrene bits rubbing together, the sound of someone rubbing their hands together, and the idea of anything touching my eyes.

I had an eye infection when I was a teenager and I literally had to be held down, with my eyes forced open, to get drops put in my eyes.

Shudder, I saw a cockroach once in Spain. Fuck that. And those wasps, no way I'm ever moving to Japan now. I fucking detest insects in general and I have arachnophobia. If I see a spider quite big I go ice cold, scream, jump of the sofa. Can't take my eyes off it for fear of not knowing where it's gone like it's going to jump at me or something. Even if I see one on telly it freaks me out.

Soggy food, mainly bread, is one thing that freaks me out. If I'm washing up and it touches me I start retching and Will has to finish the washing up. Seriously. I don't know why but it's fucking disgusting to me, really horrible. I have to make sure the plates are as cleared off as possible before I even wash up.

spiders terrify me - once i was laying in bed and a fair sized one fell onto my chest from the ceiling and ran off down the side of my bed!!!WTF!! I didnt sleep in that room that night

The insects are the one thing I don't like about here. We have these poisonous centipedes too that grow to about 15-20cm. They won't kill you but they're nasty looking fuckers. When you kill them, the give off a pheromone that attracts others to come for revenge.
020522mukade.jpg

Jesus Holy christ those insects you have posted look like they can take over the world!

The insects are the one thing I don't like about here. We have these poisonous centipedes too that grow to about 15-20cm. They won't kill you but they're nasty looking fuckers. When you kill them, the give off a pheromone that attracts others to come for revenge.
020522mukade.jpg

Dude,

What is it with you and creepy looking things! JESUS – you’re freaking me out man with all this insect detail aha

Did you know that a centipede has never been found with 100 pairs legs? Not very interesting I know, but hey.

I once woke up and there was a really loud buzzing next to my ear and there was a huge wasp there so I jumped out of bed slamming my bedroom door behind me. I swear that that is the fastest I have ever moved in my life.

Those pics of the mukade (centipede) remind me of my main job at home in the summer months - getting rid of any rogue cockroaches and centipedes that have managed to get in to the apartment through various inlet/outlet pipes or open doors/windows. All involves an old cd 100 pack plastic case and a large piece of card, followed by a throwing of said insect from the window (not forgetting to check below as we're on the first floor). The centipedes are fucking huge.

[url]http://www.worsleyschool.net/science/files/japanese/hornet.html[/URL]

You should try these. I've seen a few in the mountains near my house. One sting can knock you out. You need to get to hospital within a few hours. Piss off a few of them and you're dead.

oh $hit now Im scared...... I really have a phobia for those things.... Im living for the time being in my grandparents house...its pretty big and has an attic.... if you go to the attic in summer and knock the wrong thing stading there big fucking wasps will go after you... I cant open a window inj summer because the little fuckers come inside...damm.

Back
Top Bottom