Weird Phobias

DIRTY SOUTH

Conference
3 March 2009
DURRTY SOUTH
CABJ (BOCA)
So what weird phobias do we all have or really weird thoughts that seem to make everyday life a pain

Mine's germs and bacteria - i'm constanly washing my hands and hate touching things that are in general use - like door handles, phones, keyboards, mouses.
Just things that arnt sterile in general really

Apparently im 'too clean' - but there cant be such a thing surely

I just hate dirt of any kind - im constantly cleaning. I change the bed every couple of days. Wont wear an item of clothing twice without washing it unless i've been wearing it for less then an hour or so (or if its like an outer top or something)

Have to have short and clean nails, wash my hair everyday, cleanse and moisturerise everyday.

Use Dis-infectant wipes throughout the day

IDK, i think maybe i weird with this stuff...

What about anyone else?

thegame.jpg

I've got a phobia of getting bum raped by 18 large men in a small room with Simply Red playing in the background.

Your perfect really Jay. I'd prefer to be raped by a large man with a small penis than any other kind of man with a large penis.

There was a huge bee at the Valley on Saturday, he must have had his own ticket.
It was quite funny. There were quite a few blokes who were giving the team abuse, saw the bee and shut up, and carried on after it had passed!

my phobia... children climbing on nets #$$^#%#&#$%@@#*

OK for real my BIG phobia is flying stinging bugs - bees and wasps. god I hate those :/

Back
Top Bottom