Weird moments...in the game

Iam playing patched version of the PES4...i believe most of the ppl here also playing the patched version....anyway..
I lost my champions league semifinal yesterday to Man Utd...in penalties....i felt sick after the match....disgusted!
I have to sympathize for Bayern Munich when they lost to Man Utd in the Champions league final 1999....geez...cant imagine myself in their shoes....when you consider the way they lost the match...
What i felt weird in my match yesterday was...when i am taking the penalties...i felt like Tim Howard knew which way i gonna shoot....smell some cheat here...he saved 4 of my shots aimed at far corner of the goal post....while i saved 3 shots, thats because they kept shooting at the center and i never moved my keeper....

Today, Playing as Milan my Friend as Inter .. I got the ball with Kaka Dribbled from 5 players then Dribbled from Toldo then Kaka' Shoots ..... But Hit the woodwork :( .. it was at the loss time ,, and it was Inter 3-2 Milan :(

mmm won 4 penalties in a game! (Inter is GOD :p)

and a was playing a match against France, and Zidane made a lightspeed kick from the midfield, it wasn't goal, but it went just wide, and it was so so so fast that i couldn't even save a replay so that. i wish it got in, so i could save it! :P

Im playing two player ML with my mate, as Milan vs Madrid, and we couldnt beleive the goalmouth scramble we had. There were loads of players in the 6 yard box, one of our players stuck his leg out, and hit the ball goalwards. It deflected off an opposition player and hit the inside of the post and bounced across the goal line, with Casillas diving but failing to get it. Carlos on the post smashed it off the line, it hit Casillas' head, hit underside of the crossbar and got cleared. It all happened within a split second. We couldnt believe it, and ive never seen anything like it.

I scored this goal from the half way line with Henry what a goal but maybe just a flucke.

Master League 6 stars. I am Real Sociedad.

Real Sociedad 8-1 Villareal

Awarded 6 penalties. Scored 5 of them, and Kovacevic scored all 8 goals. He got a rating of 8.0!!
What does it take to get a 10!

Ive personaly never gotta an 10 ive tried but no its never came up my highest was 8.5.

talking about weird!
just yesterday i was playing a Serie A game with Inter. Was in the box with Vieri, i kick the ball, it hits the far post, then hits the keeper, then when recoba goes to put the ball in a defender makes a tackle on recoba, and at the same time the ball enters the goal. It's a FOUL? yes! a Penalty? NO... o.O all i got was a free kick IN THE HALF WAY LINE! O.o

grav3digg3r said:
talking about weird!
just yesterday i was playing a Serie A game with Inter. Was in the box with Vieri, i kick the ball, it hits the far post, then hits the keeper, then when recoba goes to put the ball in a defender makes a tackle on recoba, and at the same time the ball enters the goal. It's a FOUL? yes! a Penalty? NO... o.O all i got was a free kick IN THE HALF WAY LINE! O.o

haha. Why on the halfway line?

The other day I was playing as Real Sociedad. And Nihat scored on 30 minutes, but he got injured later on after 50 minutes and he had bandages on his knees. I won 1-0, and when i watched the highlights he had bandages on his knees when he scored in the 30th minute even tho he wasnt injured yet.

If you choose Chelsea and let lampard, duff or robben take them, it goes to hell:p
Like i do, i choose chelsea nobody on that can take a real penalty:(
Must fix it:D

When I play with Juventus always if I use Pavel nedved to cross he shoots it so weirdly and it slowly goes the wrong direction what the fu**k?

One game, me and my cousin had 4 penalties against Man UTD, and only 1 shoulda been given.

Funniest thing I ever seen was our keeper, he wasnt in our goal and we had to sub him, but as we were passing the ball up the pitch we seen him running back, so we had to cancel the sub :)

Dont know what the hell he was doing, it wasnt even near the end of the game when they come up for a corner, but it was funny anyway.

And we also paused and watched a replay but it didnt show the keeper at all, only the one for the other team.

And the most I ever got for ratings was an 8, and that was for Recoba scoring 5 and assisting 1, on 6 stars..

I have only ever seen, maybe 4 or 5 8's in all my time playing the game, because the ratings are nothing short of shit.

I have had people scoring 3 goals and getting a 7, while the CPU score 1 and the scorer gets a 7.5, its retarded.

Same with defenders, people who touch the ball 6 times get a 7, while people who touch the ball 29 times and score 2 get a 6.5, whats the point?.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a penalty against me the other day, guessed the right way but it still went in.

On closer inspection of the replay the ball went THROUGH my keepers hands!

What's the fucking point of that? Fucking cheating computer!!!

PLF said:
Yeah Roy keane you're welcome.

Get to learning R1 + R2 my friend since if you want to improve your game.... using it will put you one-step ahead in your game. It's the most necessary thing in the game SUPER CANCEL... dunno honestly how still some people don't know about it since without using it, it's impossible to be a top PES player because many times you need to take control of your player to INTERECEPT the ball passed to you before defender gets it because if you dont use Super cancel (R1+R2) , player will just run on pre-determined path and defender many times will catch ball if you dont grab the ball first. Apart from being absolutely necessary my friend, you can also use it to do some very cool off the ball moves to fool defenders and yell out the words WOWWWWWWWWwww.... to PES.
Look here if you haven't already:
http://www.pesmoves.com/

click on "Master" and see nice clips showing why "Super cancel" is necessary" and also two very nice ones for trickign the defender thing i told you about ;)

Without using super cancel the game can be frustrating and its impossible to be a great pes player.

'Super cancel' is useful for me....others i dont think i need them...cos my playing style is EPL way....i rely on passing more than dribbling...

Last 2 seasons been playing on 3stars-difficulty and 1st season was treble and 2nd season was double winning seasons...

This season i upped the difficulty to 6stars....dont find things that easy now on this patched version...My players who are injury tolerance B get injured almost every game now....

Btw, my lineup currently is...
CF - Pele, Maradonna
OMF - Ronaldinho
LWG - Kone
RWG - Nihat
GK - Kahn

Bench - Ronaldo, Cavenaghi, Helb etc

Not a bad team ah? :mrgreen:

I would say this is wierd ... I bought Ronaldinho in my Master league .. I was so happy and wanted to play so hard and crush my opponet .. BUT .. in his first match he got injured !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
despite my won 4-0 .. i reset the game :)

JimJoeC said:
I had a funny/weird moment the other day when Reyes ran in to pick the ball out of the net and bumped into one of my players and it interupted the animation, he was just stood with his legs apart and sort of skidded back to the half way line with the ball at his feet.

I was 2-0 down and got one back late in the game, so my goalscorer ran into the net to try and pick the ball up. For some reason he couldn't quite grab the ball but he kept trying, so in the end he was just running round and round and round in circles around the ball, like a dog chasing his tail ;)

Roy keane said:
+The opponent winger sends a cross to my penalty box and there are no opponent strikers in the box except my defender....the cross was a slow one and i thought everything is safe... guess what.....my defender heads the ball towards the goal and almost scores an own goal.. :applause:

That happened to me too, but my guy did a better job... he actually scored a *breathtaking* (own) goal. I think the defender was Weller... an old, crappy player that I bought because I was just about to end the negotiation period and -due to a minor miscalculation- had only 3 defenders in my whole squad :roll:

talking about weird - part 2
another match with inter, another (really) funnny situation.
Concerning offsides. I got teh most stupid offside ever!
Here is how it all happened. Playing with inter, Vieri got tackled and got an injury and he went for treatment. He was receving treatment on the bench, and my bench was in the side of the opponnent. I continued play, and made a mistake and pressed X when i was attacking and the ball went in the direction of vieri, of course the ball got out of play before it could reach him, but guess what OFFSIDE. In the replay all i saw was Vieri lying on the ground ouside of the pitch.
LOL?

I played against liverpool and then later played juventus....the common thing in both the matches is....the com cheats. My player runs and is clearly pushed...its an obvious foul but NOT given by the Ref. On the other end, the opponent runs with the ball and my player just 'touches/ makes slightest of nudge' and its a free kick. It happened so often in the game that i lost count...You can say the com is cheating without even blinking your eye....

same happens to me makes me want to shot the ref haha.
o my wierd moment i was goin down the wing and cut back to make a cross and it ends up hiting inside of far post Gol van der vaart. ps kaka would have gottin the header any way but that was even better anyone else have this happen to them

Back
Top Bottom