Weekends

Ret KiT

Premiership
25 March 2007
what do you do on weekends? pubs clubs or just plain stay home play video games. personally a good weekend arranges from anything from drinking massively to playing some pes or a fps all night.

Last edited:
Depends, its either spent doing uni work and taking a break to watch liverpool on the tele, or its at the gf lazing about watching movies, tv and having a walk around town. Not much :D

Watch the footy, play video games, cook Sunday dinner, make love, download 100s of MP3s, drink lots, eat lots, go into town for a mooch.

On a Saturday i'm usually asleep until 3pm in the evening. After i wake up i get something to eat and watch some football; if there's is any EPL or Championship match on at time. Then after that i get on with my college assignment and in the middle of that i watch the The culture show and MOTD. I get on with my college work till about 2am in the night then play some game to 4am. Then go to sleep.

Then on a Sunday i wake up between 10am or 11am to watch GamerTV, then i go back to sleep until 1.30pm to wake up and watch some Serie A football. Then after that i get on with some college work till about 6.30pm, where i watch a French highlight show and Spanish football till about 9pm or 10pm. Then i get on with some college work and in the middle of that i watch MOTD2. I get on with my college work till about 12am and play some games till about 2am.

This is what i usually do if i haven't got a weekend job or my brother doesn't force me out.

SB , seems like your college works covers 80% of your weekend what are you studying :cyclops:

I'm in my second year of my BTEC in IT course. I'm currently doing my Business IT Project, which i'm aiming to get a Distinction in, because it's double points!

Good luck Stringer...
Your weekends remarkably resemble mine 20 years ago...
Now with me it's all about the kids and thewife: much cooking (i lover it), playing with the kids, reading and in the evening: PES, Football Manager and watching MOTD...

I have done loads of cooking this weekend. I have just made a giant cheesy cottage pie which is in the oven as we speak.

No need to add the extra cheese Plan M....you're cheesy enough ;)

Weekends usually involves catching up on sleep these days for me unfortunately :( - occasionally linking up with mates from uni and even more occasionally paying a visit to the gym :shock:

Usually watch football and see my girlfriend. Don't go out drinking in town anymore, kind of bored of it. Too many kids out these days trying to be older than they are, too many kids trying to be hardknocks and starting fights, all todays "dance" music sounds the same and the best rock club in town still plays the same music it did back in 1996.

Good luck Stringer...
Your weekends remarkably resemble mine 20 years ago...
Now with me it's all about the kids and thewife: much cooking (i lover it), playing with the kids, reading and in the evening: PES, Football Manager and watching MOTD...
Thanks gerd.

BTW 20 years ago would you ever thought you will have a wife and two kids?

For me now, it's very hard imaging that. I don't know who i'll cope.

Back
Top Bottom