1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

weather in the master league???

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer - PC' started by gfunk, 21 November 2005.

1. gfunk

gfunk SPL

18 July 2005
    Glasgow
    Dumbarton
    why is the weather always the same in master league matches???

it never rains, snows etc!!!

any way to change this? is this just me?

2. zeus78

zeus78 zeus

17 February 2005
    Switzerland
    no way. it's the same like pes4, don't why konami have made this

3. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Apparently They messed up in the coding and the weather effects weren't added.
    Just like the Ai never buys players in the Masterleague.

4. gerd

gerd Retired Footballer

8 January 2002
    Over the moon
    KRC Genk, Spurs
    Let's all sing:

I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT RAINS....

5. offspring_uk

offspring_uk Non-League

28 October 2005
    The funny thing is, all the manufacturer written previews gloated over having new weather conditions........ eg patchy rain. Nice one Konami, do these things not get tested? I noticed within one days play.

6. psfzola

psfzola Non-League

31 March 2004
    West London
    The ML one pisses me off. The AI clubs should be much more active in the transfer market. The only way I can sell a player is to put him up for transfer and hope an AI club makes a bid. Sometimes though there is absolutely no interest. I could have Ronaldo on the transfer market after finishing top socrer in all competitions the previous season, and there is still no club interested in signing him! Konami really need to make some real improvements to the ML in the next installment.

7. MrGosu

MrGosu Non-League

8 August 2005
    can't they just release a patch for it :p

8. kenjiro-sa

kenjiro-sa Conference

9 March 2005

I ahve write abaout that on his support site but they have not publish any answer..Look here:

http://uk.gs.konami-europe.com/support/faqs.do

U must register an account before ask and after ask u must wait they answer...and of course they never do it lol so we just can wait for pro evolution soccer 6 i hope this and the other lot of bugs can b fixed...