1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

Weather Effects Revisited

Discussion in 'Pro Evolution Soccer' started by mmeny, 13 March 2006.

1. mmeny

mmeny Premiership League

15 October 2004
    Minneapolis
    Arsenal FC
    Hello mates,

We discussed this earlier, that there was no weather effects present in the master's league in ps2 fake copy or the original copy....

I currently purchased WE9 international for north america.... and i can rightfully confirm that there is weather effects present in the Masters League.... as i experience both rainfall and snowing effects in my master's league recently... so i decided to keep peeps informed....

However, i dont know if this is just present in WE9I, as i previously stated in the other thread (weather effects) that the problem is due to owning a patched copy of either pes5 or we9... and someone said i was wrong..... that is not the problem but rather konami's error...

2. salad

salad Non-League

24 March 2005
    there is rainning but i haven't seen snowing during master league

3. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 International

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    That is cool if its true its the simple stuff like this that must be fixed in WE10

4. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Doesn't even rain in the ML!

5. It's putting me off of buying PES manager, imagine the in game water rates, esp if they fit a meter at the home ground.... :D

6. salad

salad Non-League

24 March 2005
    yes, it does rain in ML, only make controlling the ball even harder.

7. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    Never seen it rain when i done a 6 season ML!

8. mmeny

mmeny Premiership League

15 October 2004
    Minneapolis
    Arsenal FC
    dude thats why.... i titled the thread " weather effect revisited"... because it is to tell peeps on here that doubted that it rains and snows in the masters league....

i dont think u read wat i wrote... i said i witnessed or experience both weather effects while playin masters league

9. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    I've had both but only in WE9i ML not PES ML you sure??? played 9 or so seasons on PES the only change was the cold breath thing!!!

10. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Banned

12 February 2005
    London
    The same with me Nick Cave.

11. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    Even in WE9i it only has about two rain days and one snow!! Surely it could be linked to your teams geographical locacation so if you were Man Utd it would rain for 80% of your home games ;)

12. mareen

mareen Non-League

15 July 2005
    i had rain and snow in friendly matches but not snow in master league . rain yes :D

13. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    Look is someone pulling my chain here there is no rain or snow in PES5 ML!!! Its one of the many little faults....

14. nerf

nerf Forming triangles

10 September 2003
    West Mids, UK
    Aston Villa
    I don't recall ever seeing rain or snow in my ML.

They sometimes put their long sleeves and gloves etc on, but that's it as far as I've noticed.

15. mmeny

mmeny Premiership League

15 October 2004
    Minneapolis
    Arsenal FC
    Please mates .... read my very first post.....

I said.... it occurs in WE9I and that i dont know anything about the other games..... cos i played like 7 seasons in we9 and i never saw these effects.......

i am currently playin we9i... i have experienced rainfall and snow in div2 and recently on div 1 games now.....

16. Nick Cave

10 July 2004
    Wrexham AFC
    LOL......... yep should have read first post a bit better... God i wish there was weather in PES 5 i find it a better game tham WE9i on the shooting front!!