1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9INT vs PES5

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by madpaddy, 16 February 2006.

1. madpaddy

madpaddy Guest

I have searched the forum and cant find a 100% honest answer,some say there is a difference some say they are the same game.Please be TOTALY honest and unbiased is there a difference between the two and if so whats the difference, i have pes 5 but dont like it as much as pes4 so may buy WE9INT if theres REALY a difference.

2. Julio

Julio Master Ninja

19 March 2003
    Zacatecas, Mexico
    Cruz Azul
    There are diferences:

-Title Screen
    -Backgrounds

Besides that, it's the same 5 months old shit.

Cheers.

And I'm being totally honest.

3. RuneEdge

RuneEdge Silent Assassin

1 October 2003
    Turn around, I'm right behind you...
    Manchester United
    And the intro.

4. Diehloid

Diehloid Conference

24 March 2004
    San Diego
    Not much difference, just the above mentioned graphical differences, and perrhaps we9i is a bit responsive with the controls, therefore the game is a little faster. Online we9i has very little lag when playing with someone with a good connection, very playable. (never played pes5 online so i cant comment on it)

5. Nick Cave

Nick Cave Wrexham fan for my sins...

10 July 2004
    Non football league waste land...
    Wrexham AFC
    Not sorted the foikin weather bug in ML though cheap gits!!!

6. PX

PX Non-League

28 February 2004
    yo ppl... this thread is goin off... we're discussin wats the diff btw the US world soccer WE9 and PES5...

so wats the diff other than the titles and backgrounds?