1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9I (US Version) ONLINE Help ??

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by johan, 20 February 2006.

1. johan

johan Guest

Hey everyone,

I have a few questions regarding WE9I (US Version). My PS2 is chipped with an older DMS3 modchip. If I buy the game, will I be able to play it online ?? I was gonna buy the game but if I cant play online I wouldnt get it, because I already have WE9 (Jap. version). I hear people talking about disabling the modchip and I dont know how to do that.

Another question, Im not an online gamer, never played anything online so what other accessories do I need for my PS2 in order to go online ??

Thanks..

2. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    I have a Magic 3.1 V chip. When I didnt disable it would SOMEHOW get through the DNAS inspection. After a few tries over and over. BUT now that I know how to disable the chip I get online with no probs.

To disable my chip all I have to do is hold the reset and eject button until the PS2 boots up and VOILA!!!!

3. johan

johan Guest

Thanks bro.. and do I have to have that network adaptor aswell ?? how do I install that ??

Also, my computer is in my living room and my TV/PS2 is in my bedroom.. what kind of "longer" cable do I need to plug in from my modem to my PS2.

I have a good connection comcast 7mbps.

4. hankj

hankj Non-League

16 June 2002
    My plan at the moment is to keep my modem by the tv with a wireless router.