1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9I not recording points

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by FreeShyne2009, 11 February 2006.

1. FreeShyne2009

FreeShyne2009 Non-League

4 April 2004
    On the xbox when i win a game online, my points are not always recorded and then when i sign off and then on again, the points are always reset to 0. Even the ranking's list says error. Is everyone having this problem and was it like this for the first couple of days with pes5?

thx

2. bummy_jab

bummy_jab League 2

9 August 2004
    Too bad for the xbox version. The ps2 has a GREAT and easy to use ONLINE mode. Their is a ranking system that is pretty good. Of course some cheap bastards play 5min games to up thier rankings. Their is always ppl playing even at 7pm in the morning you will see a few. Rankings is not really important I think. Its your individual record that counts the most.

3. FreeShyne2009

FreeShyne2009 Non-League

4 April 2004
    So nobody else is having this problem on the xbox version?

4. gomito#10

gomito#10 World Cup Winner

9 May 2003
    DC, USA
    yeah i am.... WTF

5. crazysim

crazysim Guest

Yeah mine isn't recording anything as well.

6. FreeShyne2009

FreeShyne2009 Non-League

4 April 2004
    If it doesnt get fixed within this week... thats a problem