1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9 working on XBOX360????

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by TheWolf, 9 February 2006.

1. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    Well? Has anybody with the game for the regular XBox tried it on the 360 yet?

Don't bother replying with "it should do" or "it won't", just let us know if you've tried it and the thing works!!!

2. djdoc

djdoc Guest

Is it shown on Microsoft's compatibility list? No that means it doesnt work...

DJ

3. [+]Dr.J

[+]Dr.J Non-League

5 August 2005
    There are games not on the list that work....it depends on the engine the game is based on, thus it is possible WE9i will work as PES5 is BC

4. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

Well, that basically were your "it won't" and "it should" comments :mrgreen:

5. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    That list was last updated at the beginning of December!

6. TheWolf

TheWolf League 1

7 August 2003
    Texas, USA
    Manchester United
    Been confirmed on Soccer Gaming that it won't work!

So, over the course of 5 months, Konami managed to:
    - Change the box cover.
    - Change the title screen
    - Ensure the game isn't compatable with the 360 like PES5 is.

What a bunch of superstars those useless bastards are.

7. Noaxx

Noaxx League 2

18 October 2003
    Amen! :(

8. djdoc

djdoc Guest

lol @ The Wolf so what was stated in the XBox 360 Thread was correct. Im just trying to remember who correct me, I said I thought it should work seeing as PES5 works on UK Xbox 360's as I would have thought the Emulation Profile would be very similar.

DJ