WE9: we-shop transferring..

BK_83

World Class
7 June 2003
singapore
ok, i have a WE9 option file which has 999999 wen, but i wanna use scorp's option file, is there any way to transfer the shop items over?

hi I don't know if there's a way BK, but how did you get that option file to have max WEN points??? IS there an option file editor that allows you to do that? I didn't think so yet.

Ya, and Play :D thats the best thing in WE playing to get WENs :D

Off-Topic :
PLF .. Did u check Ali Karimi last night :D .. so gooood :D

hmm then we wont know HOW they gave it max WEN's. Unless somebody won everything lol... and saved his option file and sent it to their website.

@Sheva, no i didn't?? Who were they playin against?

Ya, Someone Played everything and won :-s Otherwise It's magic !!

@PLF : They were playing Borussia Mönchengladbach .. they won 3-0
Karimi did Miracels :D Didn't score .. But Assist :)

Shevchenko 7 said:
Ya, Someone Played everything and won :-s Otherwise It's magic !!

@PLF : They were playing Borussia Mönchengladbach .. they won 3-0
Karimi did Miracels :D Didn't score .. But Assist :)

Karimi didn't do an assist. He entered the game for the 2nd half and played very solid, though.

Hi BK_83: would you mind sharing that file. I can't figure out how to register in those forums, as they're in japanese.

Thnks.

B.

Kezz said:
Karimi didn't do an assist. He entered the game for the 2nd half and played very solid, though.

oo My bad .. Sorry :(
But he did a pass for Makays second goal or am I seeing things ??
Jeremiz assist the first !
Second ? :-s .. I'm not sure

OK
Display when PES are earned ON/OFF
PES Autosave ON/OFF
----
Secret players 150
Secret Teams 1000
Background Music 100
View Stadiums 100
Ball Effect 500
Original Dribble Challenge 500
Exhibition Stadium Selectable 500
Training Ground Selectable 500
New Stadium 2000
Camera Type (Bird's eye) 1500
Camera Type (player) 1500
6th Star Difficulty 1500
Double Speed Match 2000
Ball Type 3000
Edit Appearence (hair style) 3000
Edit Appearence (Goal Celebration) 3000
ML Composition 2000
ML 50000 starting points 10000

BK_83 said:
ok, i have a WE9 option file which has 999999 wen, but i wanna use scorp's option file, is there any way to transfer the shop items over?

there is an option in edit mode (edit mode-->save data menager-->edit data menager [thx2fernando vol.1;)].
it is said that: IT IS POSSIBLE TO LOAD PLAYER NAMES, STATS AND OTHER DATA friend Player data/Edited club data from your friend Memory Card.

so, if u on 'your's' 999999wen OF upload stats , names and stuff u CAN HAVE BOOTH.
you welcome;)

the thing is, i tried to load 2 option files on the same mem card, but it wun let me coz both file name are the same

BK_83 said:
the thing is, i tried to load 2 option files on the same mem card, but it wun let me coz both file name are the same
Well thats the price you have to pay for cheating.

man... tat option file with 99999wen i was toking... all but fake... dammit... now i have to start thinking of another method

Back
Top Bottom