WE9 - Translation Thread

is it possible to convert image files to maxdrive files?
if so how?

thxs

In whıch forum thread can I fınd how to wrıte to memorycard. I mean the imagei

Thanks for quick response

Got it to work at last, wooh. Thanks for the great option file, just a few teams and players which are wrong or not done but its still a great file! Better than looking at japanese names.

guys, glad people were able to use my option file.

i'm going to try to finish it 100% today, so stay tuned.

peace,
foss

also, i'd love to put in updated transfers, if someone wants to help, and maybe send a TXT file with all the transfers, i will happily add them.

double also, if people noticed any errors in my option file, post them to me so i can fix them as well for the 100%

Last edited:
for those that are having trouble with the burnable cd heres a link to the tutorial someone put up a while ago

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/cd2mem

basically just put the cd in when it loads press in this order

R1
select CDFS press X
select the WE9.NPO file
PRESS triangle
wait while it copies the option file from the cd to the mem card, when its done, go play

MAJOR thanks to everyone involved, unbeleivable work, thank you so much

Foss, when ur done, maybe u can make a patch, because it's easier to patch it the new option, onto the original WE9 dvd, because not everybody has a actionreplay/max/xps thing etc.

If we insert your option file(ppf o matic), with later on the day, with the patch of fernando.
We have a 100% english WE9 DVD and we will not mess any cd's.

rexrex said:
A bit of an aside, what is up with Japanese video games? Why are they english/japanese hybrids? I don't understand why it has <i>any</i> english letters on the menus.

i heard that many teens or people that are into the tech stuff, use a lot of english words in they everyday stuff in japan.

hey guys, can someone tell me whats the "fatigue" option is in the league mode? i want to turn it off, thanks in advance

Importing WE8 - WE8LE option file....

on the main menu go for - Option

then the option above PSP

select the first option

then on the menu it says WE8LE and theres a circle, select that or move it to the right to change the WE version

and then away we go, it's sorted out a lot of team/player names. However all the licensed and national teams are still in Japanese

He i coppied the data to my memory card but it sayz dammaged data? can somebody help me with this?

he i coppied the data to my memory card but it sayz dammaged data can somebody help me?

Is anyone making a translation patch for menus like we8le? sorry if this has been asked somewhere but i couldnt see it

Go to the download forum dude. Fernando and someone else have already realeased a translation patch for menu's etc..

phrase said:
Here are the stars ability that I have translated.

Dribbler
Dribble Keep
Positioning
Off Side Awareness
Playmaker
Passer
Striker
1 vs 1 Shoot Ability
Post Player
Def Line Positioning
Mid Shoot Ability
Side Player
Center Player
PK Ability
Direct Passing
Outside Foot Ability
Man Marker
Sliding Ability
Covering Ability
Def Line Command
PK Keeper
1 vs 1 Keeper
Long Throw

Now someone get a screen shot of the ability screen and put these in.
icon14.gif

Where's the both foot feint ability?

Back
Top Bottom