WE9 - Translation Thread

benjo said:
when u create an option file u can name it ; and if u put an firend's memory card in slot 2 u can record the stats of matches u played with him.
I think u'll have goal average, yellow cards, %, ...

If so .... THATS COOOL :D

just want to ask .. noob .. errr ... all these option file .. how do I put it into the game? Using a normal thumbdrive?

Razor I don't think so because i wanted to play with my own stats/formatoin and such but only thing it changed was some player names and team names.

@Ashmufc, let me just say this bro.. I feel you never get enuff credit for work you do for community and your always willingness to help people with whatever you can. I for one really appreciate your work man, thank you ;)

Same with Foss.. thanks man! appreciate the efforts !

foss said:
ok i'm not done but im releasing what i've got for anyone who wants it, or wants to continue on it. if you don't want it, then just ignore this. here is the description:

---
nurbs WE9 option file v0.01
august 2, 2005, 10:30pm CST
===========================

this option file contains english edited player names for:

- all players on teams in: EPL, Ligue 1, Bundesliga
- most players in the rest of the leagues
- all players on some national teams, not on all

This may be completed later by me, or someone else, or someone will make their own eventually.

--
PEACE
foss

===========================

download foss' 0.01 WE9 option file

can somebody tell me how this option file works since its not an xport file?

You replace the corresponding files on the DVD and reburn..

please can you say excatly what to do? it is no max and no xps. how do i get it to the memocard

corni said:
please can you say excatly what to do? it is no max and no xps. how do i get it to the memocard

Well I don`t know if you use online function on your PS2 with HD
For HD users
Make sure you build up a connection between your ps2 and your computer.
Just transfer the files directly to your memcard.
Nothing difficult about that

Alien_ said:
i made screenshots of the pre-match option menu, in case someone needs it to translate it :

if someone needs a specific screen, i'm here ;)
PLEASE , who can translate this ?? thanks

nootje said:
For HD users

thx but i dont have an hd in my ps2. so is it possible to make an .max file. i think i'm too stupid for that :(

nootje said:
For HD users

First sorry for my english, I'm italian.

Could you explain, or post a link where is is explained, how to connet the PS2 with HD and network adapter with the pc please?

Thanks in advance.

Here are the stars ability that I have translated.

Dribbler
Dribble Keep
Positioning
Off Side Awareness
Playmaker
Passer
Striker
1 vs 1 Shoot Ability
Post Player
Def Line Positioning
Mid Shoot Ability
Side Player
Center Player
PK Ability
Direct Passing
Outside Foot Ability
Man Marker
Sliding Ability
Covering Ability
Def Line Command
PK Keeper
1 vs 1 Keeper
Long Throw

Now someone get a screen shot of the ability screen and put these in.
icon14.gif

How can I use my We8LE option file? I go the menu, where I can load my option file, wich the game does. But then I get to a menu with about 6 different things to choose. I don't understand that menu, so can someone help me out? How can I use my We8LE option file?

Soulja said:
How can I use my We8LE option file? I go the menu, where I can load my option file, wich the game does. But then I get to a menu with about 6 different things to choose. I don't understand that menu, so can someone help me out? How can I use my We8LE option file?

yeah i need someone to translate them screens as well so u can transfer names and kits from we8LE

I'm willing to help translate the names of the players. I can do the Dutch league and National team. Does anyone know which programs to use?

foss said:
no problem, it took a few hours even typing with my keyboard and it's not complete by any means like i said.. and probably has errors as i notice now that eboue is emure in arsenal.. :( i didnt notice that since it was already in english . oh well good enough to play a few rounds until someone makes a better one.

maybe you can upload your option file(s) in :

Evo-Web > PES/WE Editing > WE and PES Download/Upload Area > Winning Eleven 9 > option files

Kezz just opened the download pages for we9

can someone upload it somewhere else please cuz rapidshare doesnt work for me. i think its something to do with proxy servers or some oher thing i dont understand.

Back
Top Bottom