1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

WE9 Playable Demo in the new OXM USA

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by embraceuk1, 14 January 2006.

1. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    Thats it. :)

2. CW

CW C Dub Founding Member

6 October 2001
    Liverpool
    Good news for our American readers then

3. KAiWAi

KAiWAi PES2008 Guide Author

12 December 2002
    Liège, Belgium
    Standard Liège
    Finally !!

4. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    What is that OXM USA?

5. Doubla R

Doubla R Argentina

13 April 2005
    Nevermind, is a magazine, is it for XBOX only? I have another question, I'm waiting for my version of Winning Eleven 9 gets to me.. which won't be 'til february, am I going to be able to play against people from europe that have PES5 or am I going to be able to play against people that have WE9I only?

6. FreeShyne2009

FreeShyne2009 Non-League

4 April 2004
    You can play 1 five minute half- arsenal, chelsea, real madrid or valencia

Not much to say, other than the graphics look a little better then WE9 on the ps2. I tried the demo disc in my xbox 360, i know it was a long shot :) , but the demo of course only plays on xbox.

This demo release pretty much confirms it will be out sometime in February, right?

7. CapnKill

CapnKill Guest

I seriously doubt you'll be able to play against people from outside the US.

8. Feanaro

Feanaro League 2

2 December 2005
    Yeah, there's almost no chance WE9I and PES 5 will connect online.