WE9 Pitch Textures

I have just inserted pitches onto WE9....makes it a alot better...though i cant find the adboards that are right next to pitch???Only the ones on the stands and throughout the stadium ...also threw in the black nets for stamford bridge....currently working on Old trafford...Transforming valencia stadium for real madrid, San siro, Alpi(juve) and Camp nou....

ok!!
thanks PLF for the words of support!!i´m keeping practcing!!
and sorry for the pfl!!!
an you really must try the olympiastation berlim!! he is very good to play!!

Just about heard it all now i think, complaining bout the grass...can u come and cut my lawn as its getting a bit long.. to be honest i dont see a problem with greeness but then i do have the colour turned right up, so not to washed out here..

I've done ton of experiments with this. adjusting TV screens etc. And what the TV settings do is in fact make the grass greener but everything else unrealistic looking,either too tinty or whatever.

Nobody's tried the last stadium? Nakazami or something? Yes, the lines are squiggly but the color is nice.

Alberto Tomba said:
I've done ton of experiments with this. adjusting TV screens etc. And what the TV settings do is in fact make the grass greener but everything else unrealistic looking,either too tinty or whatever.
That's correct. So changing your TV's settings to get a greener pitch guys is NOT the answer :) as me and Tomba can testify hahaha.. cuz then everything else looks fucked up or not normal.

The solution is to have actually nice green pitches/textures like in Yokohoma and Velodromme in all other stadiums which we'll see as Tomba's working on it now ;)

Take care

the sunjun patch for we8le had perfect turf patterns (ie straight) for different stadiums of varying sizes and variations. to fix the shitty ones that the physically disabled kcet art staff keep coming up with is to fix the black and white template BMP file in stadium section.

Nice I didnt know because I never tried Sunjun but I'll tell someone to extract them later and i might use some of them later for my own customized game.

PLF said:
Nice I didnt know because I never tried Sunjun but I'll tell someone to extract them later and i might use some of them later for my own customized game.

i forgot to mention a couple of things re sunjun patch's stadium pitches. some of the new grass textures n colours is excellent. the only problem lies with the new customised black and white turf pattern template. they are combination of light grey and dark grey. the grey sections means that the green isn't dark enough and this means that the overall pattern doesn't show up as it should. solution is to change all dark grey sections in these bmp files to black.

btw, anyone played reefur's latest we8le patch? how are the pitches? if they are good. from a screenshot from reefur's, there's a sweet pitch with diagnol pattern in one of the new stadiums i think

Last edited:
i have imported some of my edited stadiums as whole files and the game crashes at the kick off screen, has any one managed to do this or do you have to import bmps one by one ?

Back
Top Bottom