WE9 NTSC US (international)

threa7 said:
i tried 20 different name ranging from 8 - 20 letters passes rangng from 8 -20 as well, also lower case uper case, numbers letters

Are you going through a router? If yes, try connecting directly to your modem... maybe some sort of firewall issue.

Simmsm88 said:
How do you add friends online? I skimmed through the manual but didn't see how.

you get to add a friend after you've played a match with that person. The option shows up at the bottom of the screen after the match is completed. I don't think it is possible to do a search, find a player then add them , since 1) they must be online and 2) they must give you permission.

Last edited:
ezio said:
Cool. Let me know when you get online so we can play. I would imagine being that close we shouldn't have any lag at all.

Ezio

Do you have MSN? if you do pm me your email adress so we can chat, plus I can't go online because I don't know how to set up my PS2.. I'm so lost.. Also, where's River Plate and Boca Juniors? did they get taken out?

Yea, no Boca or River in this game. Only Sau Paulo :( I played sum kid from Argentina. HAHA a little bit laggy but nothing major. Aight guys look 4

BummyJab
Gunnerz4life

Im tired of kids playin with Brazil. If you are too than challenge me or vice versa. Imma be watchin footie all day so i wont be playin till late tonight. Aight peace out my brothaz

threa7 said:
i tried 20 different name ranging from 8 - 20 letters passes rangng from 8 -20 as well, also lower case uper case, numbers letters
the problem is ur PS2 is an old version, register w/ a new one and it should work

SkyWNC said:
the problem is ur PS2 is an old version, register w/ a new one and it should work

I doubt that's the problem. I registered and am playing on the PS2 I bought on launch day just fine. It don't get any older than that.

I'd guess it's something with a router/firewall. Either try to put your PS2 IP Address in the routers DMZ or make sure you enable the ports that the manual lists.

Peace out and good luck...

1 its not an old ps2 my friend bought it same day and his worked, 2 . its not the router iv done dmz, iv done straight from the modem, 3. i connect fine to the game jsut when it comes to creating an account its unable to register, so that means it cant be the connect. 4 i dont know what the fuck it is thoe and no1 does either, they all say its 8 digi name but its not

Call customer serives bro. They got a # to call. Check your manual on page 39

Konami Customer service # 650-654-5687 CALL NOW!!!! if your still having trouble.

This is the best $62 dollars I have ever spent on a game. Hopefully you'll get your moneys worth as well bro... peace and good luck

threa7 said:
1 its not an old ps2 my friend bought it same day and his worked, 2 . its not the router iv done dmz, iv done straight from the modem, 3. i connect fine to the game jsut when it comes to creating an account its unable to register, so that means it cant be the connect. 4 i dont know what the fuck it is thoe and no1 does either, they all say its 8 digi name but its not
Mine is an old version and i had the exact same problem like u: connect, verify DNAS are all fine until registeration (PS2 connected through a router). So i went over my friend house and get his new slim PS2 back home, plug in the same router and it worked out. Using that new user/pass and I now can go online w/ my old PS2. Hope that will help u to figure out how to fix ur problem. Btw, my PS2 is also modded so when I turn it on, I have to hold on the power button for 3sec to deactive the modchip

Junka said:
I made a OPTION file for WE9:I for ps2.Its based on PESfan v2 got al ingame KITS for al Clubs and International teams,al correct league names,club names,stadium names ect ect. al WEN points and stuff.I alsow made al the important transvers of januari 2006.

u can download the option file here
http://www.evo-web.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=29221

Please... when i download this .... how do i get it into ma system... is it wit a flash drive .... please rlly dont kno how to do all this stuff abt patching....

even a detailed info on ... how to download then ... load into ps2 wud be nice thanks.... so i can try gettin patches to ma game... cos i rlly dont kno how to go about all this study,.....

Someone one knows how i go up divisions??
i'm with 546 points and i'm in Amature still!

pinhocarlos said:
Someone one knows how i go up divisions??
i'm with 546 points and i'm in Amature still!

wait for Monday. Monday is the day that they update the standings and stuff...

Back
Top Bottom