WE9 - Master League Thread

How do you transfer list a player ?? my game aint patched so its japanese, but i can manage with the other stuff.

I didnt like this game at first like a lot of ppl but didnt give up and really enjoy it now.

2nd Season on 6 stars
Easily got promoted to League 1 all english teams and celtic, i play as rangers as they had license.
Played 6 games
Won 0
Drawn 5
Lost 1

The game even on 6 stars feels easy i just cant score often enough but when i do learn to it will be real easy again as never feel like i am going to lose.

First Team 352
GK Wood
DF Hutton
DF Kalenga
DF Kobayashi
DMF Mascherano
MF Namouchi
MF Schuster
MF Neeskens
MF Lovenkrands
CF B Laudrup
CF Donovan

Anyone who doesnt like the game dont give up almost did but now like it.

2 season now on 1st division, started with "the cripples" hahahaha
Ivanov and his gang, in 6 stars level, I´ve already bought Robbie Keane, Blanco from mexico, and Hugo Sanchez,and I got a swasp with buffon and my second keeper, hahahaha that was de luxe hahahaha, so far, so good... so what¡¡¡, this game is awesome, abit difficult to score but definitly the best

can the cpu offer open negotiations with you for a player you have, even if you've not listed him as available for transfer?

inter_211 said:
How do you transfer list a player ?? my game aint patched so its japanese, but i can manage with the other stuff.

If you goto the Negotiatians page, you choose the 3rd line (My Team) and then from there the 2nd line (Transfer List), then you choose your player of choice. That makes them available for transfer. A little black boxy thing goes next to their name.:)

Well I've been getting my arsed handed to me on a plate. Only picked up 1 win so far from about 5 or 6 league games, bottom of the league and must be trailing the top team with about 10 pts, out the cup, 1st rnd, to NAC. :( Finding it very hard to score. But thankfully I got signings in. Brought in a edited player Armando (midfield playmaker), Hadji (Morocco), Dos Santos (Tunisia), Pashazedeh (Iran), D.R. Cha (China) and Kaebi (Iran), Santos (Japan). So hopefully now that will give my team a well needed boost. Only want to keep a couple of players, have a big German CD about 22 yrs old, 194cm and a young Norwegian striker at 188cm. The rest can go.

Think I'll be lining up in a 3-5-2 with:-

GK Ivanov

CD Valery

CD Big German Guy - can't see his name clearly.

CD Pashazedeh (C)

DM Alex Santos (or maybe swap pos. with Kaebi)

LM Kaebi

RM D.R. Cha

OML Armando

OMR Hadji

CF Dos Santos

CF Norwegian Guy - Can't see his name clearly

That's the team I'll go with, with maybe some fleeting glimpses of Stein (Def), Iorga (MID), Miranda (MID) and Castolo (FOR) who are the best of the bad lot.

FD

for me, i chose shaktar donetsk(spelling) as my master league team in div 1 with top 3 clubs from france, germ,holland and mix of other clubs

im now in 12th position, played on 5 stars, so far 1 win 6draws 1 lost

oh ya... and my team is not vv good... even the GK can get tired easily... i cant believe it

any goood and worthy signings? pls share

why is it that some player dont wanna come my club even if i offer triple the amount quoted?

Last edited:
i just transformed shakhtar donetsk into a better squad with 12 signing in the mid transfer window:

my new lineup

GK: Landreau
CB: Melberg
CB: Yobo
rsb: cicinho
lsb: traore
cmf: diego
cmf: rosicky
lmf: van der varrt
rmf: joaquin
cf: luque
cf: f. torres

another new signing is abbiata, italian GK
why does GK tire so fast? they just stand there, jump abit, kick abit, run abit... and they get fucking tired

with this new lineup, im winning teams every week by min of 2 goals

my tactic is to push up the defenders and brin back the strikers... so the team is closer to the midfield rather than spread out

Jesus mate! In my whole time on any forum i've never seen anybody quadruple post. Calm it! Use "The Power Of Edit"!...:)

BK_83 said:
why is it that some player dont wanna come my club even if i offer triple the amount quoted?

Before you offer a player an offer, when the player is highlhited, press on "right" on the d-pad, you will see stars next to the player, the more the stars the more chance he'll join you, in we8le if you were playin on 6 stars you cant see the stars, dunno bout we9 though.

@fd1972uk THanx for the help!

Last edited:
Here is my team in ML (6 stars, 10 min)

GK Pennateau
CB Lugano
CB French guy, i dont remember his name
RB Cicinho
LB Clichy
DMF Michael Essien
OMF Schweinsteiger
OMF Neri Cardozo
ST Milan Baros
ST Messi
CF Fernando Cavenaghi

my best result is a 8 x 0 against Norwich City in the Final of the second division cup

just finished my first season, ranked 6th(qualifying round for wefa championship) and won D1 cup(qualify for wefa master cup). For now my bench sucks... need to buy alot of talented players as they tire easily... i keep using up my subs every match

GK

WBR: Cicinho
WBL: Chiquinqo

DC: Helguera
DC: Woodgate

DMF: Gravesen

MC: Zidane
MC: Guti
MC: Oscar

ST: Podolski/Raul
FWD: Ronaldo/Robinho/Portillo

I still languish in second division, just finished the first season and it's real tough on 5 stars to score goals. I found it easier with the likes of Podolski and Portillo in attack than Raul, Ronaldo or Robinho (but I realised this too late).

Zidane too wasn't very effective either and I made the mistake of buying Figo! He's just too slow and can't operate on the wings where I play him. This is annoying as he's still a great player but his lack of speed really hits hard in this game.

You obviously dont know much about playing with Real then if Ronaldo & Zidane dont perform well for you ! for me they two are the best in my Madrid team.

The problem is I probably try playing them as they do in real life, I probably have to forget all about that in a game.

vitor_spfc said:
Here is my team in ML (6 stars, 10 min)

GK Pennateau
CB Lugano
CB French guy, i dont remember his name
RB Cicinho
LB Clichy
DMF Michael Essien
OMF Schweinsteiger
OMF Neri Cardozo
ST Milan Baros
ST Messi
CF Fernando Cavenaghi

my best result is a 8 x 0 against Norwich City in the Final of the second division cup

where did you get Cavenaghi?? did you create him?

my lineup at end of 1st season, comments pls

GK:Landreau
CB:Melberg
CB:Yobo
RSB:Chivu
LSB:Traore
CMF:Rosicky
OMF:Aimar
RMF:Joaquin
LMF:Van Der Vaart
CF:Anelka
CF:F.Torres
subs:
Cicinho(RSB)
Milto(LSB)
Carr(RSB)
Riise(LMF)
Rommedahl(RMF)
Diego(CMF)
Riquelme(OMF)
Forlan(CF)
ewerthon(CF)
Kezman(CF)
Luque(CF)
Abbiati(GK)

BK_83 said:
my lineup at end of 1st season, comments pls

GK:Landreau
CB:Melberg
CB:Yobo
RSB:Chivu
LSB:Traore
CMF:Rosicky
OMF:Aimar
RMF:Joaquin
LMF:Van Der Vaart
CF:Anelka
CF:F.Torres
subs:
Cicinho(RSB)
Milto(LSB)
Carr(RSB)
Riise(LMF)
Rommedahl(RMF)
Diego(CMF)
Riquelme(OMF)
Forlan(CF)
ewerthon(CF)
Kezman(CF)
Luque(CF)
Abbiati(GK)

Well, you have some good players :D But personally I reckon the team would be better if you played:
----------------Landreau
Cicinho----Melberg---Chivu-------Riise
-----------Riquelme---VDV
Joaquin--------Aimar-----------Luque
-------------F. Torres
8)
Your choice though.

cigol said:
GK

WBR: Cicinho
WBL: Chiquinqo

DC: Helguera
DC: Woodgate

DMF: Gravesen

MC: Zidane
MC: Guti
MC: Oscar

ST: Podolski/Raul
FWD: Ronaldo/Robinho/Portillo

I still languish in second division, just finished the first season and it's real tough on 5 stars to score goals. I found it easier with the likes of Podolski and Portillo in attack than Raul, Ronaldo or Robinho (but I realised this too late).

Zidane too wasn't very effective either and I made the mistake of buying Figo! He's just too slow and can't operate on the wings where I play him. This is annoying as he's still a great player but his lack of speed really hits hard in this game.

I'd get rid of the DMF position, stick Gravesen where Zidane is and put Zidane behind the strikers where he can play through balls more easily.

Well I had to quite after the 2nd season, basically I signed too many players and was finiding it very tough still, I would have to make up about 12,000 points with only about 8 games to go, no chance.

So what I have done, is get my proposed team together straight away with the exception of a few that I'll need to buy.

My squad is:-

Gk - Ramirez (he's actually a created player, but used to be in the old games as a Chile goalie).

DEF - McGrew (created player, my captain)

DEF - Marcos (created player)

DEF - Cipot

DEF - Nakazawa

DEF - Matsuda

DEF - Tsuboi

DEF/MID - Pashazedeh

DEF/MID - Kaabi

MID - Alex

MID - Armando (created player)

MID - Some Iranian winger (Kazayaman or something like that)

MID/FOR - Fonseca (Costa Rica)

MID/FOR - Zuma

FOR - Roberto (created)

FOR - Mboma

FOR - Blanco

Still want to bring in a goalie, not sure who yet. Also Mertsacker (DEF), Franklin (DM), Viafara (MID), Mahdavikia (MID), Hadji (MID/FOR), Dos Santos (FOR), Carricolo (FOR) and Sanou (FOR).

I'm a few points behind the leaders, think I'm in 3rd or 4th place, but only played 4 games. Just ready to start my cup tournie.

FD

Is Kaebi just as good as he was in PES4 development curve wise?
Also, does anyone know what Cech's curve is like?

Tbh mate, I'm not much into this 'curve' thingy and that.

Basically for me he has pace and can do a decent job in the midfield or full-back.

FD

if a player has a good development curve do you have to train him lots or does he just get better by playing?? Has anyone any good tips for training during ml season??

Well, for training a player is easy, just play him, or perhaps just loan it and the cpu usually makes'em grow a lot
Cheers¡¡¡¡

have any of you seen Park Ji Sungs's development curve

i just bought him and WOW

I dont know if this has been said before, but some players in my team, their development in the growth curve has moved above the curve, that is they didnt go exactly on how the curve was but actually took an earlier turn to grow faster.

Maybe it depeneds on how frequently you play you players ?

Back
Top Bottom