WE9 - Master League Thread

5 star ...........man i cant win easily

there some thing stupid in ml ((in all we))

my team is barcelona i put seslect uniform in no

and when game start ???????????????????????????

other team have the same color ,,,,,how can i play now

in we8 live wire

i lose aginst inter milan becues we have same color

question \\:o/

I always thought that in pes4, the cpu transfert system sucked... I mean... in pes3, you can choose if cpu teams can make a lot of transfert between them or not... that was pretty fun to see so much evolution in the cpu teams you meet... but in pes4, there're nearly no tranferts... only 1 or 2 "not so big" one each years...

you can't choose the transfert frequency, and I guess we9 is the same... but I just read recently in the pes5 beta manual (posted somewhere here) that the cpu teams transfert frenquency depend on the game difficulty :shock:

but I play in 3 or 4 stars only (the "middle" difficulty ^^; ) !

so... if I want the cpu teams to make much transfert between them, I have to play in the weaker or the highter difficulty ?

thanks

weaker. its fucked. on pes4 5star, its rooted coz all u see is a handful of transfers happeneing. certain players stay stuck in a club and waste their careers away coz a big club wont buy them. eg i am in season 2018, freddie ljungberg was 'reborn' 4 seasons ago and is playing with psg at LEFT BACK! i am thinking of buying him, just so he can ply in frikkin midfield !!! (ps i am in australia, and so i am stuck playing pes4 til no.5 comes out! GRRRRRRRRR

StewieGriffin said:
I liked the Master League in PES4, but i had a major disapointment in this one! I usually create a Original team, and in PES4 you could sell 3 players and use they money of those 3 players, to buy some players you wanted for your team. But now, you can discharge all the players in your team, and make a superstar team, in the beggining of your Master League, that's just not fun. I had lots os fun in PES4 by buying some average players with the money i gained by selling the 3 players, and then start gaining money to buy more players, Konami ruined this...

why dont you just discharge three as you did before? :|

I Think thats a good idea as you can make the default team a more realistic set up. If i am an English side i would like a section of my squad (40-60%) to be brittish, same if i was a frence or Dutch team. This option would allow me to bring in some average players of that nationality and so make the experience more real.

StewieGriffin said:
I liked the Master League in PES4, but i had a major disapointment in this one! I usually create a Original team, and in PES4 you could sell 3 players and use they money of those 3 players, to buy some players you wanted for your team. But now, you can discharge all the players in your team, and make a superstar team, in the beggining of your Master League, that's just not fun. I had lots os fun in PES4 by buying some average players with the money i gained by selling the 3 players, and then start gaining money to buy more players, Konami ruined this...

You dont have to create a superstar team right from the beginning...its not a must, therefore stop moaning about it as some people may wish to have a team of superstars from the beginning or a team of youngsters....just because its in there doesnt mean 'Konami have ruiend it'.

Weird that this hasn't been mentioned before, but when you choose the default Master league players, you get a message at the beginning saying that the older former players have retired (Vorlander, Harty,...) and are replaced by youngsters. Absolutely love this new addition. I wonder when you are further in the game and a player you bought retires, if you get a youngster in his place as well... :)

I know you can edit players now and the changes will take place in ML too. But one thing bothered me about this version. I gave a player Middle Shot ability but he didnt take this ability with him into the ML.. But when I gave Maxwell of Ajax the middle shot ability he did take it with him into ML. And in the case of my first player it was before I started ML and in the case of Maxwell the ML already started...
Does anyone know what exactly is the deal with assigning Middle Shot ability to players? Is it something to do with age? Cause stats-wise the middle shot players differnce very much..
Someone can enlight me?

Cheers

Playing ML sometimes feels like the challenge modes in fighting games. You know, when you have to beat an opponent with half life, or within 10 seconds, or while fighiting on ice. I think its another by-product of Konami being a Japanese game maker, and trying to make things a little more interesting. Unfortunately it translates into me attempting to beat teams whose midfielders cannot be tackled, defenders have phsyic tackling abilities, strikers who will be open on corners and my team looking like a bunch of school kids. Now I'll agree, Konami have successfully made the game more challenging, but its just stupid when RVN misses 2 penalties in a match, but whoever the Club Brugge centre midfielder is scores 2 maradonna-esque runs through my whole damn team and effortlessly burn the keeper goals.

Shakes head. Why can't anyone else make a good football game?

WE9 Master League Thread

Well guess I'll get this one up and running, as it'll come no doubt. (I did look to see if one had already been raised, but couldn't see any).

I haven't kicked off the season yet, however I'm currently getting a transfer target list made out. So far I'm looking at the usual suspects and a couple of new players, I know some might not be in their actual correct position, but I like to put certain players in different positions.

DEF - Pashazedeh (Iran), Nakazawa (Japan), Matsuda (Japan), Tsuboi (Japan).

MID - Blanco (Mexico), Hadji (Morocco), Mahdavikia (Iran), Kaebi (Iran), Fonseca (Costa Rica)

FOR - Dos Santos (Tunisia).

Will also look for a big striker as usual with half decent pace and a small quick player too. A good dominant big DM and 1 or 2 big centre halfs that can dominate in the air.

Haven't went a proper team, just the WE Utd (or whatever they're called).

Set up the 4 leagues, leagues are made up of the likes of top teams from:-

British and German league.

France, Portugal and Spain league.

Italy and Greece league.

The rest of Europe (where I will be promoted to if I get there).

FD

Re: WE9 Master League Thread

Retired player's don't come back looking the same with the same name and almost identical stats do they? I was hoping they would sort this out. Ruined PES4's master league. :(

Hi, I'm abut to start my third season. Before I started I cheated a bit by checking growth curves for players, and I got a list of players that are decent, and have good curves.
I'll post them Name - Club - Curve High

GK
Marshall - Celtic - 94
Hartock - Lyon - 91

CB
Lugano - SP - 87
Edcarlos - SP - 88
Heitinga - Ajax - 92

SB
Berthod - Lyon - 89
Maxwell - Ajax - 92
Serna - Shakhtar - 88
Cincinho - SP - 88

DMF
Josue - SP - 86
Barreto NEC - 87

OMF
Padretti - Lyon - 87
Sneijder - Ajax - 93
Fernandinho - Shakhtar - 87

SMF
Pienaar - Ajax - 92
Wallace - Celtic - 89
Lucho - Porto - 85

CF
Tardelli - SP - 91
Babel - Ajax - 93
De Ridder - Ajax - 94
Ivanildo - Porto - 89

I didn't sign all of these players, but I do have a good few of them, and they're all developing well. Most are form the same clubs because these were the clubs in my league, and I find it easier to sign players from D2 clubs at the beginning of ML. If you want I can find out curves for players who have clubs, let me know.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=23535&highlight=Master+league

:P

But i think this looks better lol, coz in the older thread they were only discussing the new features and not their teams and players. etc.

Here's my team.

Gk- Consigli

Dc-Kompany
DC Lorenzi
DC-Loria

CMF-Ederson, Montolivo
CMF- Bradely (Regen) really good !

OMF- Kallstrom (da bomb)
OMF- Cardozo
OMF- Nasri

CF - Adu
CF - Quincy

am in my second season, got promoted to first division, currently second place behind AC milan, playin on 5 stars.

@fd1972uk Try Caracciolo, he's really good, good in the air and can shoot, not bad in dribbling either! Kallstrom can play in the CMF position and is good at scoring screamers.

Last edited:

inter_211 said:
OMF- Kallstrom (da bomb)

Couldn't agree more, he's excellent. I've just signed Gilardino, so at the moment my starting XI looks like this.

GK - Fevzi Elmas

CBT - Lugano
CBT - Heitinga
RSB - Cincinho
LSB - Maxwell

LMF - Kallstrom
DMF - Macherano
OMF - Sneijder

RWF - Ronaldo
ST - Rooney
CF - Gilardinho

I've also got De Jong, Mathieu, Pienaar, Joey Cole and Babel on the bench, so all in all my squad is starting to come together quite well.

Ooops never saw that thread. :oops:

Anyway, thanks Inter for that. I'll take a look at him, sure I've used him before, did he play for Brescia? I remember a big striker for their team, I also used Toni who was in the same squad, I quite liked them, always like a big forward to hit. Usually go for Morales of Uruguay, he's huge although lacks in pace. But I could always sign both as alternatives.

Cheers.

FD

GFK said:
I know you can edit players now and the changes will take place in ML too. But one thing bothered me about this version. I gave a player Middle Shot ability but he didnt take this ability with him into the ML.. But when I gave Maxwell of Ajax the middle shot ability he did take it with him into ML. And in the case of my first player it was before I started ML and in the case of Maxwell the ML already started...
Does anyone know what exactly is the deal with assigning Middle Shot ability to players? Is it something to do with age? Cause stats-wise the middle shot players differnce very much..
Someone can enlight me?

Cheers
I see what you're saying GFK, I wonder if it's the same with the other new special ability "Covering".

But I also noticed when you give middleshot to a player and start ML it's not there. but if you say you gave it to Maxwell and continued your EXISTING ML and now it appered, wouldn't it appear again if you take off the middle shot star to the first player you gave which didn't work and take it off and give again and load up your ML game.

I can try this later myself but will take some time so I thought I'd tell you this idea maybe you want to try it yourself.

take care

I just had something new and rather cool regarding transfers (If a bit strange!). I put Pamarot (Valued at 4600 credits), in my Spurs team, up for transfer. I then got an offer for him from Arsenal. They offered me Flamini (Worth 5200) AND 600 credits! It's cool that AI teams now offer swap deals, but it seemed a bit unreallistic (And I'm on 6*).

You could propose on offer to them, but for me they actually approached me with the offer (I never even considered Flamini before hand). :)

Can a mod merge this with the other thread please?

Stringer - I actually haven't got round to the 1st phase of transfers yet. :( Oh and your Fonseca guy from Mexico is there now. ;)

FD

anyone have any tips for training ur players in master league or is it a case of keep doing the 1-2 shooting option with ur young strikers to raise their accuracy etc.

fd1972uk said:
Can a mod merge this with the other thread please?

Stringer - I actually haven't got round to the 1st phase of transfers yet. :( Oh and your Fonseca guy from Mexico is there now. ;)

FD

Thanks for the reply...when get to the off-season transfer, click on a player with more than 1-2 years on his contract and see if you get the loan option enabled.

Nice to see Fonseca in the game...is he rated well.

Stringer Bell said:
Thanks for the reply...when get to the off-season transfer, click on a player with more than 1-2 years on his contract and see if you get the loan option enabled.

Nice to see Fonseca in the game...is he rated well.

I've also been looking to loan players (I'm at the end of season phase) but the option is either grayed out for some players, or missing altogether. I'll keep trying!

Edit:

Sorry just seen what you said. I think all the players I was checking had three or more years left. I'll get back to you!

Back
Top Bottom