WE9: In-game editor - Superb!!

While this is an edit thread I got one question :

Can I edit the licensed teams shirts like Milan, Barca .. etc ?

Why? doesn't it get updated in PES5? Like last year WE8 has old kits but PES4 had the new ones, anyway, I won't be able to check til WE9I which is what I'm getting.

Doubla R said:
I don't see crests, when I click on one of the national teams lists, there is no crest, just the kit.

Whoops:p

He has the crests on his option file. Sorry about that, got the two mixed up.

Can someone post up a photo of some of the kit templates we can use?

Buf, there are several dozens of templates, taking pictures of that would be a huge work (and pretty useless, because you have to see how the template applies to recognize the design).

I will post my national team badge templates when I arrive home later this afternoon (now @ work ;)), including Spain, Italy, Germany, England..., as well as pictures of the new national kits I made and some clubs I will get hands on today.

I've always enjoyed so much editing, this is like edit heaven for me. Until a really nice patch appears, this is going to be my personal nirvana :D I'd love to know how to create a really good patch, maybe I'll start learning...

Last edited:
I forgot, I also did the Brazil crest, will post the template later.

I got the Man Utd badge position wrong ;) will have to change that later. :P

BTW, anyone figured out a better design for the England shirt? The other designs are pretty easy in most cases, but England is a tricky team... we should focus on that...

can anyone link me to that french site that has all the badges for pes4 ? im pretty sure it also has national flags created.

Re: WE9: In-game editor - NOT THAT Superb!!

Hi Thomas,
I won't be as optimistic as you are about the new kit editor, Of course it's 10.000 times better than the older one but you still can't get exactly what you want.
It's good for recreating all/most of the 04/05 kits. But it's not as flexible as we could hope. For example, creating new 05/06 Marseilles and Paris Home kit (the white small stripes on the sides of the big red stripe are impossible to create for paris, and the curved blue stripes for OM also) is a bit complicated, and it's far from how it should look.
So i'm a bit disapointed about this new kits editor.
Next time maybe...

Re: WE9: In-game editor - NOT THAT Superb!!

Rurouni said:
Hi Thomas,
I won't be as optimistic as you are about the new kit editor, Of course it's 10.000 times better than the older one but you still can't get exactly what you want.
It's good for recreating all/most of the 04/05 kits. But it's not as flexible as we could hope. For example, creating new 05/06 Marseilles and Paris Home kit (the white small stripes on the sides of the big red stripe are impossible to create for paris, and the curved blue stripes for OM also) is a bit complicated, and it's far from how it should look.
So i'm a bit disapointed about this new kits editor.
Next time maybe...

Look the last words of my first post in this topic ;)

Hmm, it's average. Yesterday I tried making the team I play for (Jodan Boys) and the logo is awesome. The pixel and layer editor's simply rock. But then again, there are still too few templates and the Jodan Boys have a black thin line across the shirt just below the chest with the logo in the middle and I could only make that by using the text and making 2 _ _ _ _ _ and then aligning them so they would make 1 line. Bit amateuristic, but it looks good now.

Doubla R said:
Why? doesn't it get updated in PES5? Like last year WE8 has old kits but PES4 had the new ones, anyway, I won't be able to check til WE9I which is what I'm getting.

I can't get PES :( Only WE :(

hi brilliant work thomas could you get some more piks on hear of premiership clubs like southampton and anyother premiership teams please ill be really greatful ;)

Another tip: you know there are TWO logos that you can put in a National Kit Shirt. Well, depending on wether you want the national badge or the sponsor logo to appear in the shorts, you shall select the order of the logos, as only LOGO1 can be displayed in the shorts. So if you want the Brazilian badge on their shorts, in the shirt you must select the badge as LOGO1, and the nike swoosh as LOGO2. On the other hand, if you prefer the nike logo to appear on the shorts, it must be LOGO1.

Another tip: you might have already created the nike logo, and given it a green tint to appear OK in the Brazil shirt - instead of creating a nike logo of every color, you can tint it inside each team's editor. However, if you want to swap the image displayed in the shorts, you will have to exchange LOGO1 and LOGO2... but then the crest will have the tint!! It'll look horrible!! No problem: change the tint to white and it'll display OK. ;)

I'm taking pictures of the Portugal, Germany, Italy, France, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and Holland national kits. I'll post'em and start with Liverpool, Bayern and other later.

Good Work guys!

I hope there are French League's fans to show their French Teams' shirts!

and of course other teams :) :) :) :) :)

Keep up the good work! you make me dream cos' I have to wait for Pes5 :(

(I can't believe it! We'll finally are able to edit national teams :applause: What Seabass was waitin' for???)

Last edited by a moderator:
i think croatia can easily be made. plain white collar/ gold nike lines at side, then red/white squares and another slot is available for maybe nike arch for back of shirt, sorry i cant supply pics tho

I think it was get to a point where we can edit the kits to make look exactly the same as what a patched kit would. :) Then I think it will move on to editing the sponsor boards, the pitch textures, referee kit, and the score board etc etc hopefully. :)

Can i just ask one question.. is there any hummel templates.. like for Villa's shirt.. with the arrows down the sde underneath the sleaves.. thanx in advance!

Great game & editing facilities, but is it just me or can you no longer edit the kits of the PES & WE teams? If so it seems to be a rather odd decision by Konami as these are normally ideal for creating your favourite clubs.

Stop.

So we have like in WE8 one Crest editor and 2 Logo editors? but If you want the crest on your shorts you have to use one of the logo editors? am I right? I was thinking you can probably do the ring around the number with the logo editor, sponsor editor, and that way you have the number with the ring around it for nike kits.

Back
Top Bottom