WE9 has Dropball

ash

DeMinistrator
21 March 2004
London
Man Utd
Just had a drop ball, not sure if it's been mentioned yet.

I had posession in midfield and the whistle blew, the ref went running into my half and their forward was injured. It replayed the collision, and then the ref dropped the ball to their player and he kicked it to my keeper! Brilliant

Here's a video of the drop ball (poor quality sorry)

http://www.danny18.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/dropball.3gp

Thats pretty nice feature Konami added!

Thats awesome.. i noticed it said this on the first page of the manual in that pdf file someone (sorry forget who it was) sent recently. Great to see it.. looks exactly how i imagined it.. very nice :)

aussiepesfan said:
Thats awesome.. i noticed it said this on the first page of the manual in that pdf file someone (sorry forget who it was) sent recently. Great to see it.. looks exactly how i imagined it.. very nice :)

interesting feature! :)

Yeah that's very cool.. Dannyboy showed me first ;) hhehee

anyways Carrick, I actually got the manual a few days ago but don't know where from?? i jus looked around a bit and can't find it so if somebody knows.. help this guy.

take care

Thanks man... I also tried looking a bit before posting that as I'm sure I got it off a thread on evo but couldn't find.

Anyways now I have it on this pc too.. and will read a bit so it gets me sleepy hopefully, it's like 4:00 am hahha ;)

thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom