1. We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Learn More.

*WE9 BUG* [ GoaL or not ,You decide]

Discussion in 'Winning Eleven' started by Massacre_1907, 27 November 2005.

1. this bug has been around for years now, i cant understand why winning eleven doesnt fix this important bug, if the keeper catches it and still hold on to it even though he clashes with the post i mean goes through it like a ghost and no goals given but the ball clearly crosses line.

Must fix for the next version :

http://media.putfile.com/Picture6-224

2. BK_83

BK_83 World Class

7 June 2003
    singapore
    konami system is tat the ball has to cross the line totally for a goal

ive seen this tons of times

3. hes going threw the net as u can see also, but atleast the goalie should hit the post and fall behind the line and it should count as a goal or he can release the ball after he knows he is in trouble out of the line, this will make the game much more realistic and this is how it should be.

Last edited by a moderator: 27 November 2005
  4. Natbuc

Natbuc Non-League

3 November 2002
    It's definately not a goal, only about half the ball is over the line. Still glitchy though, but that tends to happen about once in every 10 matches.

5. schranken

schranken Just a Malay Footballer

11 October 2004
    No, according to the new FIFA rules, its not counted as a goal. It stated " One hundred percent of the ball must pass beyond one hundred percent of the line ". I think KONAMI awares of this rule as the new offside rule.

You can read it here;)

6. Tim7

Tim7 Retired Footballer

6 May 2003
    Gravesend
    Charlton Athletic FC
    That's not a new rule, its always been the whole of the ball over the whole of the line.

7. ThomasGOAL

ThomasGOAL Retired Footballer

15 March 2003
    France
    No goal, but post problem

8. Guys ball crossing the line and not being awarded to the team also happens in real life, so don't complain about that it is realism, in other hand they should fix that ghost golie problem

9. schranken

schranken Just a Malay Footballer

11 October 2004
    Yeah, i agree. It will make PES the first game to have keeper injured crash to the post.:lol:

10. lumlum

lumlum Premiership

3 August 2003
    MUFC
    That would be evil with free kicks. :lol:

11. tyrvas

tyrvas Non-League

21 May 2005
    The Rock
    Barça

The above, as stated has always been the case...

...which makes me wonder...

how many football grounds might have the goal line smaller
    or maybe larger than the other lines in the pitch? :D

btw, have you heard about the adidas ball with a microchip/sensor inside it which will identify if the ball has totally crossed the line or not ?

12. embraceuk1

embraceuk1 Original Member Since 2001

30 December 2001
    Indiana USA (Scottish)
    Nottingham Forest
    So many problems with the latest game this would be last on my list to fix