*WE8 Goals/Magic Moments Thread *

Spymac Hosting - Affordable, feature packed hosting that lets users host their site with the same technology and in the same location as Spymac.com. Visit Spymac Hosting for more information.

You have to pay for that! I've just signed up and if you want to host files its $7 a month I think, so it's not free

Mates, we gotta find some free space with acceptable bandwidth. I wish I got one except the one I'm paying for then I could add many more videos.

Flawl3ssCowb0y said:
Spymac Hosting - Affordable, feature packed hosting that lets users host their site with the same technology and in the same location as Spymac.com. Visit Spymac Hosting for more information.

You have to pay for that! I've just signed up and if you want to host files its $7 a month I think, so it's not free
No, it IS free. How do I know? Well, I have 3 accounts there. If you've signed up and filled in EVERYTHING, then just wait 15-20 mins, log in, click on the Web Manager (it's one of those icons on top) and see if you're blog's active yet. If it is, then your ftp's active. The address is ftp://yourid.spymac.net user/pass are the same.

Spymac World provides members with everything they need to fully utilize the Internet: free 1GB e-mail, 100MB of web space, a personal blog, iCal hosting, photo sharing and a vibrant community. To become a member, enter your desired Member Name and password below. Your Member Name cannot be changed at a later time and is also used as your e-mail address (membername@spymac.com) and as your sub-domain (http://membername.spymac.net).

I scored a nice goal with Roberto Carlos on a free kick (using R3)... but i gotta get someone to host it for me... ill record it tonight

How did you get that camera angle in the replay danny boy? Is it a new feature in WE8?

dannyboy22 said:
JillyBo: It was in the highlights at the end of the game. I cycled through all the replays and then on the second cycle the replay angles were different (these 2).

Oh right, thanks. I love angles like that, makes me remember Beckham vs Greece, you can see the burl curl beautifully.

I wish you could get better angles. The best ones are only on teh highlights.

That is a great freekick. Did you just use half power and hold the direction to curl it? It seemed so fast yet dipped perfectly too.

That Recoba free kick is really similar to one I did with Jankulovski - I love the amount of curl it gets.

Scored a cracker with Chevanton as well, but didn't save. If I find a way to get my two saved goals up to the web I'll post them here.

The Henry Free kick looks stunning.

So does Danny's wonder strike!

keep em coming guys, these really show off the game. :)

Wow I just spent the last 15 minutes downloading and watching all the goals from this thread. Brilliant goals evrybody, keep em coming, the game looks great. Brilliant thread Sulph.

Back
Top Bottom